FastBuds Special Promo at The Vault

can understand that, but no reason to not enter on the blog :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shhhh I was about to entertain myself with the comments lol

3 Likes

geat…count me in as well !!!
Thanks a lot!!

1 Like

In case you need help with the blog winner I believe you should pick TheShowMeHomie :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy: don’t know the guy but he seems like a nice fellow a little bit off in the head perhaps but a nice chap none the less

3 Likes

Tried once on the blog and my comment never showed up probablly just a glitch i’m sure :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did you use your invisible writing?

I would like to join in on this one please George@TheVault

4 Likes

Going for the trifecta? Lol

2 Likes

You know @Shadey maybe I did and didn’t realize it! :laughing: :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Another one.
@George_The_Vault, you guys are rocking OG. Thank you!!
I wont be entering this one, but keep them coming mate, you know it all helps.
Now I need to go have a look for all your other giveaways you have going here right now.
Overgrow the world! You know we need to, I can tell from your giveaways :wink:
Cheers mate.

1 Like

awsome guys best of luck to all

1 Like

No I was confused yesterday, when Stiggy put up the old one from last year, I thought it was the old one, then I second guessed myself, and the I realized I was right the first time, my brain don’t function well first couple of hours in the morning, I wake up slowly lol.

5 Likes

I check and approve all the comments buddy to combat spam but also I like to get an understanding of peoples thoughts from the comments, gives me some insight to how people view certain breeders, strains etc. occasionally I sleep so you musta posted during my bed time hehe

6 Likes

Just Loving that FastBuds Clock
Tic Toc tic toc

2 Likes

What @George_The_Vault you sleep!! Come on you can’t do that, thats how you miss my invisible writing :laughing:

3 Likes