Favourite way of smoking?

I bought this after seeing a guy using a wood one. I couldn’t find wood ones locally so I grabbed this one. Now I’ve got to order one! Thanks!!

1 Like

3 Likes

lol this is a new one for me is it weed leaves?
i see how you did it now. Does it tatste any better or it just fo the hell of it.

4 Likes

It’s more of an occasional thing. Not so casual to smoke 14gs. To 20 or more.

1 Like

Use to use a dugout on dog walks with my dad in highschool that brings me back haven’t used one in years
I’m a daily bong driver I like joints for on the go but if I’m somewhere I can take bong tokes that’s my preferred method

3 Likes

Volcano Classic, what a joy to compare flavors. Joints or “hot top” cigarettes on the go, but at home its full time flavor country with the cano.

Love the modern hash rosin but hate the setup and cleanup. Got a puffco and a classic little torch setup; both are annoying. Little dab in a volcano bowl aint bad but aint the same as a true ripper dab.

Honorable mention to the full cut/open bottom gravity bong in a bucket. The little waterfall style
ones are tight also, but a nice size gravity in a bucket of water is bliss. Such an efficient use of material, get wicked ripped, mcgyver aspects etc. Shoutout to fuckin everyones dad for losing 10m sockets to us knuckleheads.

3 Likes

My daily driver is a dry herb vape. I treat myself to some good old fashioned combustion once a week or so. For that I’m partial to a joint - a pinner out of my rolling machine is just about the perfect dose for a functional high for me. No mess (I smoke em outside), portable, discreet. Joints do it all!

1 Like

Vape, Pax plus or volcano.

Smoke, joints. When it’s legalized and my union stops testing, I’m celebrating with the purchase of a 4 foot zong like the one I had as a youth.

1 Like

I like vaping when I’m at home, but when I’m out fishing or outdoors nothing beats a fat joint for me.

3 Likes

nice collection you definitely need to clean some of them haha

1 Like

awesome piece of history, amazing

2 Likes

Joints or bowls. Soft spot for Sherlocks

My all time favorite way to smoke is probably either from a clean glass bowl (absolutely love the glass pipe I have), or a joint is good too.

These days I probably smoke the most out of my dugout 1 hitter. I like that every hit is a green hit, and I like that I can take a couple rips and come back later without the bowl getting stale tasting (from being partially burned and left).

I just find the 1 hitter dugout to be the most convenient for me. I smoke mostly alone these days, so it works perfect for me.

5 Likes

Haha well. That’s a for sure. I agree

1 Like