FBSC Colombian Gold

So just to be clear - is it ok to add a number? This sounds like a very interesting run to get in on

1 Like

Everything below that line is good to sign up on. There are plenty of open numbers. So, no don’t add numbers. Yes, please sign-up. Please add your flag.
------------
IF I DON’T HAVE YOUR COUNTRY FLAG, YOUR SEED WON’T GET TO THE DISTRIBUTOR. If distributor doesn’t get your seeds, they won’t have seeds for you.

I would like to note here that we have five distributors now.
@G-paS
US :us:
AU :australia:
Asia :earth_asia:
@DougDawson CA :canada:
@Gaz29
UK :uk:
Africa :earth_africa:
@Swe-can EU :eu:
@Vertebrata

11 Likes

Thanks a ton G-pas, you’re a saint :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

So how do you sign up or we wait for g-pas
:us_outlying_islands:

2 Likes

If you mean for this, go to first post.
If you mean in general:
https://overgrow.com/t/how-do-i-sign-up-for-co-op-boxes/83615/5
If you mean for the box:
https://overgrow.com/t/how-does-the-co-op-boxes-work/83614/4

:green_heart: :seedling:

6 Likes

Cool strain, thanks :pray: @Old-Ron and @G-paS , in at tl3 #69

4 Likes

How’d I miss this run?!?

I’d love some old Columbian gold repro’d by old Ron himself! Any chance there’s enough beans/resources that I could sneak into a list? If not, no worries. They will be flying around this place soon!

Nice job @Old-Ron ! I was too busy watching your earthbox thread to see this one. :laughing:

6 Likes

Been searching for days on Old threads here, I was thinking the same. How’d I miss this run :joy::rofl:

I’d sure love some of these fine seeds :100::dove:

3 Likes

I was look, oooh, theres open slots
…but why cant i edit it and put my name on the list??

…oh, its from last year
:rofl:

8 Likes

I found oldtimers haze that was still open! I think like 3-4 of us signed up before realizing it was a year or 2 old.
Excitement followed by disappointment :joy:

5 Likes

Calman1955 us

Just popped 3 of these babies! Gonna clone them first, then veg and flower a couple of the clones. Super excited about getting to try some rare legendary genetics. I figure the sooner i pop them, the sooner i’ll get to harvest after a 3/4 year long grow, :joy: I’ll stick them in the corner of my flower room and try to forget about them.

10 Likes

Anyone start these Colombians Any updates?

4 Likes

These pics were taken about mid August. I should be able to get more pictures tomorrow.

28 Likes

Wow…Love that…amazing that you have this growing!

Will it finish up where you are?

2 Likes

It’s going to be close. My father in law and his buddy have them growing. I’m headed over there tomorrow, so I can snap more pictures.

4 Likes

Great, that’s excellent!

…it looks like they must have topped a few times

Then again these grow a bit like a Christmas tree…snow had said these were marked 1972 when someone gave him the seeds to reproduce and get out to the world

3 Likes

I’m growing the Colombian Gold now. I’ve just started.
6 for 6 first seed batch. I’ll pop.more later. I want to get the first 6 grown out a bit before I pop more.

2 weeks since i dropped them in gauze sponges to germinate. 4 days the tails were out.
They got fed for the first time yesterday :100::dove:

16 Likes

Do you plant the sprouted seed with the sponge?

1 Like

No I just pull it out and drop it in soil. Then into a rectangle 20 gal tank. I make a homemade saran wrap lid, then slap a cheap LED shop light on top, humidity and temperature gauge inside the tank.

I’ve got it all on video documented each day, and all I had to do with shell surgery to get them to take off. :dove:

Here I lined up 3 different strains in a single gauze sponge, then I just marked the 3 strains with masking tape. That way I can pop.more seeds at once. :dove:

After I’m done I use boiling water to clean the gauze sponge and bowl then reuse it.
I also use some on the soil containers. This prevents passing pathogens, viruses and diseases from seeds to soil.

10 Likes