February giveaway from Coastal Mary Seeds! (sorry I'm late) (closed)

Sorry @CoastalMarySeeds but I just cannot live with this, I may have missed the giveaway but I won’t miss these seeds :slight_smile: Order 6309 placed and paid for. Getting me some Zombie Death Fuck here, woo hoo.

6 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

1 Like

My Pleasure, looking forward to the Stankasaurous drop. Keep up the great work.

2 Likes

I had debated on it but the height wouldn’t work for me. Sounds awesome though.

1 Like

Yeah, I saw the average height of 8 to 10 feet, lol. I assume that is for outdoors with an 8 week veg. I grow in a tent so these little ladies will need to be trained, topped and flowered with a shorter veg. We shall see how it goes.

1 Like

Yeah I wasn’t sure if it was outdoor specific, but wither way seemed like it would be a bit large for my tent/room. Either way I look forward to seeing how they turn out for ya.

1 Like

Zkittles from coastal Mary seeds .

5 Likes

Wow, sounds awesome :ok_hand:

1 Like

Nice. I won a prize from them in the auction. I sent them my first choice and second choice to make it easier. I picked Zkittles and Pinapple Express. Imagine my surprise when they sent me a 7 pack of each and a grinder. These folks are awesome and treated me really well so I am happy to support their business.

4 Likes

I love the site
Great selection also

3 Likes

Yeah, that one looks amazing. I have the feeling I will end up with a collection of Coastal Mary Seeds. Ok, I am heading off the the Strainoholics thread…

6 Likes

I’m in for WHATEVER you have “extras” of and want to send my way!!! Continued success, stay extra safe, take special care, and, as always, be well. Thanks for the OG outreach…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I think I got everyone shipped and they should have their tracking.

If I missed someone, it’s not intentional, I’m just an idiot :smiley:
If I did though, just send me a message and I’ll get that sorted.

4 Likes

Am I too late ? Strawberry cheese . So many choices there.

Sorry man, missed it. They went way quicker than expected.
I’ll do another giveaway next month and solicit opinions on what strains to add to the collection :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Talk about super fast processing no wonder ordering from you within 3/4 days there at the door .

3 Likes

No worries I look forward to it @CoastalMarySeeds

3 Likes

One might think the speedy shipping is just to make points here. But guess what, the seeds I purchased a few hours ago have also been shipped, on a Saturday, with tracking. I am blown away by this place. It feels like my new go to bank. Amazing service.

4 Likes

I’d like to try any of them

Just a quick update. I made an order over the weekend for a 3 pack of Zombie Death Fuck. Could not resist, amazingly I got a tracking number before end of weekend. I am now in possession of my seeds, a cool new 3 part metal grinder and a free 7 pack of Hellfire seeds. I am just blown away by @CoastalMarySeeds , their generosity and their service. Many thinks to them. As a Canadian these folks have become my new go too seed bank.

4 Likes