First grow fem ww

Any hints?

Post must be at least 20 character

TLC, check everything, check again and report. You aint been over watering have you? Anyway good luck, i’m off to bed dude, see how they are tomorrow eh

1 Like

Nope @99% keeps me in line on that. :zzz:

Maybe a little too dry, should perk up about an hour after watering.

Hello out there.

Sorry I have been detained.

Yikes my lady what has happened?

Have these boys led you astray?

Let’s pull out that fancy water meter and have a look at the bottom of those containers. I believe they do look as dry as they can manage.

I just gave them water per @ReikoX :grin: I had just watered them yesterday but I must me shorting them out of fear of over watering.
I had switched to the 315 from the plurple before the boys slapped my hand and didn’t switch back as they told me LITFA. Then the temp jumped 30-40 degrees in one day.

Oh, I did turn the carbon filter fan up for 50 to 100% and lowered the light from 100% to 50%

1 Like

Work with controlling temps, and yeah, they were probably correct.

Your plants are doing very well generally. Try and accept it.

Has the crucified one recovered?

Try some annointed oils with kelp meal top dressing as soon as she looks better.

Careful messing with lighting too much, you can end up causing hormonal changes you won’t really like. Work back toward what you had prior to this and introduce cooler air from outside if needed (if possible).

1 Like

What is this?

Yeah the temps dropped back down 30 degrees today. Just didn’t know if they needed food while in flower Not sure the complete soil is enough. I did top it off like told last week.

1 Like

Little joke about the crucified one, that’s all.

This is one of the essential LITFA ingredients, :laughing:

99%

1 Like

:+1: I am ready for a little joke.

I just had to get my head off serious to get it.

:heart_eyes: all you guys.

2 Likes

These have a way to go, and feeding should be tailored to the flowering cycle.

Continue light kelp and compost top dresses to maintain root health as needed. Food should be heavier on the Phosphorous & Potassium and lighter on the Nitrogen, and generally as much as they can take. A constant supply of organic foods, in low quantities (well diluted), usually treats them fine.

2 Likes

What nutes are you using? I used to like Oldtimer Bloom for organic grows but they changed the formula a bit, still good if you add in some cal-mag. These days i’m using Floranova Bloom, it’s a mix of mineral and organic nutrients, seems to do a good job. I find 1ml per litre gives an EC of around 1 with my tap water. I’ll need to take some up to date pics cos things have moved on since these were taken.

I was just using a “complete” soil. @99PerCent helped me with a tea from all the stuff I had to “make” soil my self, but am using what I had first. I also Have a store bought tea. I just was afraid of overwatering and burning so made the #2 noob mistake of under watering.

We are having drastic weather changes here. They have swung as much as 40-50 degrees in 48 hours for the last month.

2 Likes

Cant change the weather but we can take measures, insulation, heaters, dehumidifiers, controlled extraction, aircon etc etc.

A fully organic grow is a lovely thing when done well. You need big pots to make sure the girls don’t run low on nutes and the tea’s should top things up. Looking forward to seeing your grow progress, good luck.

2 Likes

Looking better;

7 Likes

Yup they bounce back quick from under watering and no harm done unlike over watering. Just as well it grows like a weed, it’s needs are few (except light) and it’s more often killed by kindness. A

2 Likes

6 weeks into flip. The limp leaves have gotten dry and brittle. I have trimmed the ones that are ~70% damaged or more. I have drench each time they got water. One plant is taking less water. The light is way up and not hot at plant level. Seems to be lighting the whole area. They look so sad but no amber that I can see yet. I gave them the tomato fertilizer and worm castings mixed into the top layer of soil before watering. I may get 1 plant worth buds from the four if we make it.

Can I see some pics please?

1 Like

They are sleeping so will get some in am.

1 Like

8 Likes