First grow fem ww

:pray: it works. I like to be different.:upside_down:

2 Likes

LOL I have trained a lot of plants and seen others train plants but never seen that…I love it that gave me the biggest grin on my face. Plus you know the harvest is going to be heavenly.

6 Likes

Bwahahaha! Excellent! A new form of LST Jesus style!
:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

The WW girls have been in 12/12 for 3 weeks. Should I be doing something different, They are in super soil and I added some more this week. Should I be adding anything? I also was wondering if I should take out the plurple and put the CMH back in with a flower bulb?

4 Likes

The more light the better so as long as you can deal with the heat i say go for it. I aint tried CMH but like what i have read so far apart from lamp price. If you just topped up the pots i’d leave em for a bit, maybe some signs of tip curl so feed level probably high enough already. A

Here they are less than $200.

https://growershouse.com/galaxy-315w-cmh-electronic-ballast-277-volt

1 Like

I already have one, I took it out and put in the plurple. I have a veg and bloom bulb too.

1 Like

Thank you for the link, I paid way more. I don’t go to the shop that sold me the first set up as the guy I worked with isn’t there and the owner is a snot.

1 Like

is there a reason to switch the lamp? Plants look good and well-lit to me. When I was transitioning through HPS to CMH to LED I had bad reactions to changing spectrums on the plants a couple times. They freaked out and started growing leaf again in the flowers.

1 Like

Seems like you need some LITFA. :joy:

Save that CMH for the Grass Monkey :monkey:

I didn’t think the plurple was covering enough area. They started under the 315 until I got the LED. I just though they weren’t getting enough coverage. I can switch it back tomorrow.

OK what is LITFA? Remember I’m a Noob.

2 Likes

Leave It The F Alone. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Haha and translated for old gits like me = If it ain’t broke don’t fix it :slight_smile: good advice!

Some of us just cant stop tweaking things (me) i have to keep reminding myself to only make small changes.

2 Likes

That would have been my guess but was having a brain fart and thought if was really a nut, silly me. I will feel better when I actually get thru a grow with something to show for it.

2 Likes

Keep the faith and be patient (i find that part hard) and you will be rewarded. I had a break from it for a year after 20yrs almost non stop growing. I’m back at it again with renewed vigor, so many strains (in my fridge alone) so little time. I never had help back then like whats available on here nowadays so make good use my friend. A

2 Likes

I saw some sparkles on the little leaves by the flowers tonight. Not sure if it had anything to do with putting in the 315cmh or I just couldn’t see it with blurlpes.

1 Like

Very nice. We’ll want to watch these turn a nice dull color and toward amber.

You guys are so right. I checked and the heat was 88 RH 37. Put the light all the way up, turned the controller to 50% and added a second humidifier based on the chart more RH to higher heat. Watered the next day. I walked into this today:

This has been a bad week in the tents. I must have been having too much fun.

1 Like

Ouch, sore one. Hope they recover ok.