First grow in 12 years

So I’ve been able to sample all plants. Hands down winner is jelly pie. Shes e strongest and tastiest of the bunch. So kudos to gu at greenpoint. The canuk gear was alright to be honest. One “gg” plant was probably my second favorite. Tied with an afghani lowland daku cross from @lefthandseeds. Nice almost coffee or hash tasting. Nice high.

Have some JOTI black cali grapes. Some of @paintedfire420 seedlings looking good.

My timing sucks. Too crowded. A lot of rookie mistakes. After this final run with soil, me and my wife are going tent to tent faceoff. I totally expect to lose. She wants to go feminized and only coco-/perlite.

9 Likes

Some JOTI black cali grapes
Some @paintedfire420 c99 gp

Wife did a good job when I was gone. Fugnas knats a little out of hand. I swear I get them from my soil and my local grow shop. I always try and find bags of soil with no holes. But they are getting bad. After this run I’m tearing down for a bit. Have a Hawaii trip planned in early October.

Here are some jelly pies and blue gods getting close

10 Likes

Nice stuff there! I think the JOTI blue god should be a really good strain, I’ve been impressed with everything I’ve tried from them, and it’s just a killer cross.

5 Likes

I agree, his stuff is really easy to grow. Even low experienced growers like me produce nice stuff from his gear. My blue God is also the blueberry crush edition, whatever that means. I dont think I need to buy seeds off anyone else. I’m really looking forward to black cali grapes from JOTI and super Dave genetics. Plus I have soo many to run from members here.

4 Likes

Sweet, and ya that black Cali grapes should be a banger too!

3 Likes

Took out 7 fricking males out of my veg tent. A lot of black cali grapes and @paintedfire420 gear. 2 more on the fence. Oh well

2 Likes

JOTI BLUE GOD BLUEBERRY CRUSH EDITION
First one done. Smells wonderful

15 Likes

That looks really nice. Yummm :v:

4 Likes

Blue god

14 Likes

Oh my god that looks phenomenal ! Beautiful job ! Tell me you made some beans of that stuff! And not to rush you, hehe, but I’m pumped for a smoke report when cured brother man !

3 Likes

Very nice. JOTI making you look good :blush::joy::v:

5 Likes

Dayyyyyuuummm! That is some nice looking weed man. Like the look of your grinder too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Smoking that tester#2 @lefthandseeds
Very strong now with a dece cure. It has received a few first place votes from my friends regarding first harvest. Floored me after a 3 week tolerance/ drug test break.

3 Likes

Shows you how much genetics mean. Most of his strains say good for beginners. Hes not lying

5 Likes

:punch: good to hear!

2 Likes

The canuk gg4

8 Likes

Ghp c99
And black cali grapes

8 Likes

The black cali grapes and @paintedfire420 gear.

Left half the tent under 600w hps and half under 600w mh.

8 Likes

@paintedfire420

C99 ghp starting to stack nicely

11 Likes

Very frosty as well. Looking really nice

2 Likes