First grow in 12 years

Good to know, thanks. I’m excited for these ladies to sprout!

1 Like

Tough to tell. Surrounded by 4 or 5 different strains

2 Likes

Very beautiful… I need to get me some granddaddy purp magic beans. Dispensary’s just don’t carry the strain no more…

3 Likes

That’s a jelly pie from greenpoint

2 Likes

Tester 1 coming down @lefthandseeds

Tester 2 my fav

11 Likes

To be honest these testers provided as big of buds as some of my “name brand” seeds from banks. You’re doing good work lefty. I’ll take down the remaining two soon. I’m excited to smoke this stuff. Have a friend who is down on his luck and cant afford to buy his meds. I’m going to give him a jar of your lowland afghani x daku to forward on your generosity. This harvest supplied me with more than I can smoke in 6 months. Going to flip much earlier next round. Got some black cherries in water now…

8 Likes

Man outstanding brother! Love your grow!I’ve got 3 more of the Lefty testers started that you kicked my way! So grateful for the education pics and genetics,I’m pushing hard on the fem seeds that I didn’t always agree with (no prior understanding about the process and worried about possibly to pass on the herm trait, again no experience),I don’t plan on crossing any fems,I only want to meds in the cabinet, lol, Overgrow On!! Yeah!,I’ve also got three of the 4 GDP reg beans started that you had sent ,direct sow ,peace and love yeah!

4 Likes

Those look great. You killed it! I’m going to be trimming mine this weekend. Should have a smoke report coming soon.

3 Likes

Gonna blaze up this homegrown blueberry from canuk. The Canuks were actually problem free. Not over yet but looks good and yields are real good.

5 Likes

i hav a dark devil red cherryberry orange crush green crack blueberry haze xtream lemon haze

7 Likes

Some smoke reports
Canuk BlueBerry - decent smoke low Terps gets me stoned

Canuk gg4 #6 - plain smoke. No Terps no real smell gets me high

Tester rocket top- terpless smoke. High is pleasant.

Jelly pie 6- very tasty. It surprisingly didn’t throw dense nugs. High is very strong. Very drapey. Looking forward to flowering 3 other jelly pie phenos this summer. Hopefully find a keeper.

6 Likes

Tester 3

Another beauty.

Sugar all over
Sweet smell
Great plant for 2 gallon pot

@lefthandseeds

11 Likes

Another jelly pie pheno 4 weeks in

JOTI blue God. Hard to tell from pic but this girl is impressive. I have a few more females on deck. But I am very happy with it. In fact I am ordering 25 more as JOTI has some more collaborations ibam interested in. Also finally have some black cali grapes from him in veg

8 Likes

Jelly pies and blue gods awaiting their shot at main tent

5 Likes

So my first grow in 12 years produced about a pound of bud. A quarter of it larf though. I was able to give away about a qp in total to friends in need. I gave 2 ounces to this lady who is struggling after her long time husband died. She also has medical issues. First time in my life I feel like I have really helped a few people out through my hard work. Feels good. And I thank the many ppl who have helped me accomplish this good deed. OG has changed the way I view growing MJ. At first it was all about me and my meds. No longer is that the case. I would list all the people from OG who helped me but there are too many and I wouldnt want to leave anyone out. Keep up the good work OGers. You changed how this middle age man thinks about medicine.

10 Likes

@lefthandseeds

This appears to be the best one of the bunch. Havent smoked 2 of the 4 yet. But this one is curing now and looks better everyday. Wont get a chance to smoke it for a few weeks as i am subject to some drug testing again in July

5 Likes

So I’ve been able to sample all plants. Hands down winner is jelly pie. Shes e strongest and tastiest of the bunch. So kudos to gu at greenpoint. The canuk gear was alright to be honest. One “gg” plant was probably my second favorite. Tied with an afghani lowland daku cross from @lefthandseeds. Nice almost coffee or hash tasting. Nice high.

Have some JOTI black cali grapes. Some of @paintedfire420 seedlings looking good.

My timing sucks. Too crowded. A lot of rookie mistakes. After this final run with soil, me and my wife are going tent to tent faceoff. I totally expect to lose. She wants to go feminized and only coco-/perlite.

9 Likes

Some JOTI black cali grapes
Some @paintedfire420 c99 gp

Wife did a good job when I was gone. Fugnas knats a little out of hand. I swear I get them from my soil and my local grow shop. I always try and find bags of soil with no holes. But they are getting bad. After this run I’m tearing down for a bit. Have a Hawaii trip planned in early October.

Here are some jelly pies and blue gods getting close

10 Likes

Nice stuff there! I think the JOTI blue god should be a really good strain, I’ve been impressed with everything I’ve tried from them, and it’s just a killer cross.

5 Likes

I agree, his stuff is really easy to grow. Even low experienced growers like me produce nice stuff from his gear. My blue God is also the blueberry crush edition, whatever that means. I dont think I need to buy seeds off anyone else. I’m really looking forward to black cali grapes from JOTI and super Dave genetics. Plus I have soo many to run from members here.

4 Likes