Mongo’s sweet skunk room

I second this. My rookie ass grows preemo from JOTI. Dont have much to compare it to but it’s been better than greenpoint head to head in my tents

5 Likes

The thug pub collaboration on the BlackBerry Breath was $$.

Ive got his Northern BC Skunk going now as well and it’s such compact tight nugs with delicious smoke.

4 Likes

Haha I have so many seeds. But he continues to pump out new ones

1 Like

Do you have any of JOTI gear going right now?

2 Likes

Yeah black cali grapes and blue god. Check my thread shows the first two blue gods coming down

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks that makes it easier

2 Likes

Here are the timers that control my flower room. They are hard wired right to the box.

11 Likes

Got the blue coma revegged, very excited about this.

And I had to cut 10 large colas off the skunk. Caught the bud rot early enough to save them though but the bud s needed more time fore sure. A lot more time hahah anyways rolling with the punches. I’ve got the bud rot issue sorted now. Should be good for the rest of this grow.

13 Likes

2.2 pounds per liter. I know for all the wrong reasons…

K.

5 Likes

Damn that’s a pretty plant @Mongobongo! Can’t keep my eyes off it!

5 Likes

Thanks, I might be cutting another one that looks similar down today!! :v:

4 Likes

Blackberry breath day 35

Here is another BBB different phenom at week 10

This is one of @Mr.Sparkle dark devils. By far the best auto I’ve ever grown. The nugs are rock solid and absolutely reek of skunk. More skunky than any skunk in this room haha

18 Likes

That shit looks amazing. Hang on to that strain Brah’… Correction: All 3 Strains(Im Blazed). I have some Dark Devil on its way from the same source… Cool dude fo sho:+1:… :sunglasses::+1:

5 Likes

I’m going to mother the greasy one. It’s one of the most caked strains I’ve ever ran. Excited for this one. :v:

8 Likes

Nizzzzzz!.. Im jealous… :grinning:

6 Likes

That BlackBerry breath looks kills

4 Likes

I’ve never heard anyone describe the Dark Devils as skunky. Maybe you got something special there? I find the green ones lean towards a wintergreen or chemical aroma.

Looks great you’ll enjoy it for sure!

4 Likes

Thanks @PoppaPuff

@TrevorLahey I was thinking it might be special. I’ve grown out all of what mr sparkles gave me, over 60 plants and this is the only one I’d describe as skunky. And it’s not a little skunky. It’s really skunky. It also has much denser nugs than any of them that I’ve grown.

He told me each plant can express differently dependant on environment etc

Have you ever attempted to revert and clone an auto? I might attempt it with this one.

5 Likes

Not going to work. At least I’ve never heard of a method to reveg an auto.

Clones are another thing. Cuttings are going to have the same time left as their mother, so it’s technically possible just not really worth it. I reckon if you could get an auto strain with a long finish time, that also had explosive early growth, and found a way to retard and stunt it at the perfect moment, you could make cloning autos viable. But that’s a whole lot of ifs.

6 Likes