First grow in 12 years

My purple jelly pie pheno

8 Likes

Good day brother, beautiful work as usual ! Hehe I have a male Jelly Pie that I may have to use for a few seeds ,so I’m hoping for some feedback on the Jelly Pie my man ! You are making this world a better place brother , with every puff you put in the air !
Peace and love !
The male I have is a beauty,all the visible traits that I would look for , hoping for info on the stability, different phenos,how potent would you say ? Things like that ,I do plan on a small first batch,and will test those before letting him go all out !
Cheers !

1 Like

I found the jelly pie to be potent. Some different phenos to hunt for sure. My strongest one didnt have the tightest nugs. And some of my strongest ones were not high yielders. I do have one mother but I am not sure if I will continue with the jelly pie.

2 Likes

Yeah that sounds beautiful ! I suppose the million dollar question is ,do you taste or feel any hint of Chem in the flowers at all ? Thank you so much for your quick response,I’m not concerned to much with a heavy yield,I’m sure that can be encouraged down the road , my main concern is that it is very potent and the type of high is of the utmost of importance ! Whoo hoo ! I’ll give him a shot ,and I did take a couple of cuts of my male JP !
Peace and love brother
Overgrow on ! Yeah !

1 Like

There was a chem tasting pheno for sure. But I honestly didnt enjoy it.

1 Like

@paintedfire420

Stacking nice. Maybe starting to foxtail. I think I have too much light on the go

10 Likes

A very nice and heavy harvest ! Congrats !

2 Likes

Shes looking great bro.

Is foxtailing caused by too much light? I’ve speculated that before but never really been able to figure it out for sure.

2 Likes

Too much light can cause it, mostly I see it caused by to much N in the flower cycle

3 Likes

It’s one of the causes I have read about. Not sure how true. Others are genetics and heat. And since heat is good

1 Like

Orange blossom special
Greenpoint

10 Likes

Hey man!

Amazing looking plants. Noticed you also grew the blue god! Looks great.

I harvested blue god on July 20th. It was a hermie bag seed but it treated me well in the end. I damn near culled the plant when I found out it was a hermie. But I decided to keep it and I’m sure glad I did! Here’s a few pics just after flush :slight_smile: hope u enjoy.

Budshots:

17 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen your monster. Shes a beauty. I have two more in flower right now. I’ll take some pics tomorrow

4 Likes

Interested in how this turns out. Caught my eye on their site once or twice.

3 Likes

Ever lose a name tag when up potting ? Haha I have no clue which one this is.

11 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

Looks Great, Congrats

2 Likes

So I adjusted my airflow to and from tents. While I was re doing ducting I had the fan/filter off. The smells from the c99 ghp tent were insane. Very fruity and sweet smelling. My wife keeps saying how these are the best plants we have grown. I am waiting for the smoke test before I christen it my best. But sure looks like they will be my best!!!

8 Likes