First time growing outside

Thanks man, appreciate it :v:

1 Like

That stuff is pretty dank seasoning too :joy: also off to a great start they are looking great @DougDawson I’m doing my first outdoor girls they been surviving hell heat here and should start flowering in a few weeks it’s been a learning curve but lots of fun :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll probably take a pic tomorrow doug. getting late a little.

1 Like

Nice @leetdood , looking forward to it.

1 Like

“Doug in da Dirt”, you say??? That ole Stump in that far right corner of the yard is just fine. All will be well, I imagine. Enjoy your grow, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks brother, going to be fun to watch them and see how they do. The land is good so I have some hope.

1 Like

As far as feeding your plants, try top dressing them with osmocote. I usually put some in the soil but have top dressed with it also with good results. It dissolves slowly and will not burn your plants so you can go a little heavy on the top dressing with no fear.

5 Likes

Wow, look at those roots! They ready to take over the place haha. Good stuff :+1:

Some of them look blueish though…
Maybe,

Lolol :grin:

3 Likes

Nice, that would be super simple. I filled each hole with 1/4 bag of Happy Frog. I will pick up some osmocote for my next trip. So is that all you used till harvest @Oldjoints ?

Lol, natures freshener.

For outdoor growers I always recommend chicken wire to block friggin rabbits and “Dead Line” for the slugs.
The dead line requires reapplication every couple of weeks.
When things get wet slugs can do terrible things to your buds.
The hot sauce sprays are great for all sorts of things from squirrels to caterpillars.
Good fortune Doug!

2 Likes

Once they start flowering I usually use my flowering nutes in a 5 gallon bucket every other feeding but it isn’t necessary. You can just top feed all through the grow and it will be fine……

2 Likes

I prefer to let them experience all the hardships then react and they get a better grip of stuff. Making new teachers instead listeners

2 Likes

Hey Doug, are they regs or fems? ejem|nullxnull Could be fun at some point :grin:, following along, good luck with Mother Nature … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

cuz it’s got boron in it

1 Like

Do you have loopers/caterpillars in your neck of the woods?
If you do, i strongly recommend you pick up a bottle of this.

3 Likes

:joy:

I hope you’re ready for it. Outdoors is a whole new ballgame but it’s fun as hell dude! I’ll tag along for the ride. Good old firecutz!!

6 Likes

Almost forgot.

Trump nutz in the middle going into a 15gal tomorrow.

6 Likes

Thanks @George , they are fem clones from Firecutz.

4 Likes

Lets not get political please… I didnt name this strain

5 Likes