Five Bar Pipes & Sundry official thread FiveBarPipes.com

Hey guys.

I’m still working on getting things listed, like LST clips and a build a bong section but wanted to open up a thread for Five Bar Pipes & Sundry, found at fivebarpipes.com.

I’ve been around a long, long time under a different name but wanted to make it clear my affiliation with Five Bar with the name change.

To kick things off I’ve made a discount code for 15% off for yall here and will throw in a pack of Five Bar Seeds with any order that uses that code. Just use code Overgrow15 at checkout.

We have over 100 different slide bowls, bunches of pipes, downstems, that kind of stuff. I’ll post here with any new contests, giveaways, sales, or cool new items.

Got some nice glass from Empire Glassworks from California. Also a 95mm grinder that can take down a nice amount of stuff in one go.

28 Likes

Nice glass pieces.

2 Likes

Thanks. Trying to have something decent at most price points.

2 Likes

Well dang! I just broke one of those very down stems last week! Now I’m headed to check out the store! :partying_face:
Sweet! Found a silicone replacement for my silicone water pipe! Now I don’t have to worry about breaking it again! Saw a few other things I liked too! Great prices! Will be placing an order in a few days! Thanks! @FiveGar

3 Likes

Don’t forget Overgrow15 code for 15% off and seeds. Think I got some Sour Blutooth F2 packs ready for OGers.

5 Likes

Got a few more of these too. Free (or a diff strain) with Overgrow15 code.

3 Likes

LST Clips coming soon. As soon as I stop being lazy and make the listing . . .

Edit: Listing is live. 5 Pack is a nice cheap way to get to $75 free shipping if you’re close.

1 Like

For you old guys and gals. Classic metal pipe.

PhotoRoom-20230802_095755

2 Likes

Spongebob bowl size aint no joke. Picture from the backside of the bowl.

Slaps to give away soon.

1 Like

I finally made my purchase! :partying_face: Looking forward to getting my favorite piece back in action! :exploding_head:
Thanks! @FiveGar :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

Hopefully you got the tracking email. Still making sure I got all the right boxes checked on the back end. But all current orders are shipped and on the way, enjoy!

1 Like

Five Bar Pipes & Sundry with the mega hookup! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3:🪶🪶

In the center is my order. An awesome multi colored bamboo Dugout, a little one hitter to go with it, and a silicone down stem to put my favorite bong back in action. I broke the original glass down stem a couple of weeks ago and have been needing a replacement. @FiveGar to the rescue!
The new down stem is going to be a perfect fit and won’t be broken again! The dugout is very nice! It even has the spring so the one hitter pops up! Just like the oldies! As you can see Five Bar went above and beyond with the bonus gifts! I received a nice little glass pocket pipe and a glass bowl that’s going to put another old piece back in action and gives me a fresh new bowl for the first hit on my revived bong!
Thanks @FiveGar I almost picked up a new bowl but couldn’t swing it this order. You had my back anyway and I didn’t even know it! :facepunch:t3: I also received a pack of beans, (Nice strain! @FiveGar ) and the new sweet sweet slaps! Your logo slap is going in the case! Everything came right on time, very well packed and protected and bursting with OG greatness! Than you @FiveGar and Five Bar Pipes & Sundry for the quick shipping and OG generosity! I’ll be a returning customer! :green_heart::green_heart::fist:t3:🪶🪶

4 Likes

Glad it made it safe. Enjoy!

1 Like

Sour Blutooth seeds are also available on Strainly if you just want those and dont want to gamble on what I give ya for free with overgrow15 code.

https://strainly.io/en/listings/415631-bog-sour-blutooth-f2

Will probably do some listings/options for 10 and 20 packs for $2 or so a seed as well. Right now its $3 ea, pick however many you want. Or G
Get em for free with purchase and promo code on fivebarpipes.com. Up to you

1 Like

New seed packaging (this is just part of it) for Five Bar Seeds and a giveaway, coming soon.

Added packs to the description. 2.10 a seed in a 20 pack.

$3 per seed for under 8 seeds
$24 for 10 pack
$42 for 20 pack

2 Likes

LST clips being born.

Theyre gettin’ bigger . . .

1 Like