Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

FWIW you can do PayPal on a computer, you don’t need to use an app (you can also do it on a phone through a browser, though they will try to get you to use the app).

2 Likes

MAN! This just keeps getting more and more interesting. I got a couple PMs today from OGers wanting to donate seeds to the auction. Eighteen packs in all. And I believe they are all fem seeds. Just have to figure out how best to use them in the auction to benefit OG

8 Likes

Last auction I was in cashapp was not an option.

2 Likes

I don’t believe so @Golfnutt. PayPal or Bitcoin are the only methods as far as I know. That said, I am sure you could find a USA member to take your cashapp transfer and send via PayPal or Bitcoin if needed.

4 Likes

It was pointed out above. I don’t need to get the app. Having not use this I was unaware of that option. But I looked into it and it seems rather doable. Thanks for all the help.

5 Likes

With only 2 days left I would personally stop taking donations but that’s just me. Actually this is kind of different. I take and ship out all auction lots when I do an auction. With you having the donors do the shipping it’s kind if a different game. I am sure you will find some cool way to get them out @LoveDaAutos :v:

1 Like

Surprise #6

Okay now this is exciting, at least to me anyway!! From @Budderton I have a pack of Sour Taxi #9 S1 fem seeds.

They are S1s of , 20 yr old Deisel clone from upstate NY x Dirty Taxi from Top Dawg, made by Emeraldgreen . I grew out 16 females and found a few killer phenos, so I reversed our favorite, the #9 , and made S1s as well as fem crosses to 3 other phenotypes

And from @Hashpants we have two pack of fem photo seeds. Indiana bubblegum s1 from Shoreline clone early ripening good potency. Bubblegum smells.

And a pack of Steve Lemme og x White cherry Truffle from Guamanien gardens clone s1s. Frosty Healthy plant with big colas, my tastiest last season,piney and funky.

Indiana Bubblegum pic below

These three (3) packs will be added to the bonus for the OG member who donates the most money overall to this OG auction. This is in addition to the 5KC already mentioned in Surprise #3

15 Likes

#26 50.00 bucks @dirtyslowtoes

2 Likes

Man oh man thats a heck of a grand prize.
Thats should make thing exciting. :metal::v:

1 Like

This keeps getting better. Shoutout to @Hashpants and @Budderton!

4 Likes

Gotta do it!

$30 on 28 @misterbee

3 Likes

All bidding is edited on the bid sheet.

1 Like

30 on #7 @Coda

1 Like

#28- 35 dollars
#9- 35dollars
#10- 35dollars

Tag who you’re outbidding, my friend @Drsunshinestrains … It helps us all stay on track.

That’s me.
@misterbee and
@Zanzibar

1 Like

I’d love to get in on this and donate some packs for the next round.

6 Likes

Welcome to OG @CraneCityCannabis.:v:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG.

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! Less then 40 hours to go till the end of the auction. Bust open those seed buying piggy banks, look under the couch cushions and let’s help @LemonadeJoe keep this place running.

6 Likes

#38 - $30
@Longtooth

2 Likes