Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

Lot #7 $50 @Than

Lot#30 $60 @Boozer

Lot. 34 $50 @hooddirt

Before this auction is over and the thread gets much less views iā€™d like to give credit where due.

@DougDawson for the guidance in this endeavor, his experience and advice was/is very appreciated.

@DougDawson @ReikoX @JAWS for graciously joining in and donating their work without hesitation.

@LemonadeJoe for giving us all this great place to hang out with like minded members and friends. Iā€™m glad to have access here.

@LoveDaAutos for organizing this server auction. You did a fantastic job keeping up with the bidding and slight hiccups as it progressedā€¦ fantastic job! Well except yesterday when ya disappeared for pizza and pickle dayā€¦ :wink: Great job buddy.

The membership here for reaching into their pockets and raising this money for the benefit of all here.

I think this auction went well, and iā€™d love to be a part of it again next year. i better get to making some new offerings.

22 Likes

I would like to take a moment to thank @GCBudz for volunteering to determine where to send all the surprise seed packs at the end of the auction.

And what a great group of guys to do an auction with @LemonadeJoe , @GCBudz , @ReikoX , @JAWS , and last but not least @DougDawson .

Iā€™m headed out of town probably tomorrow and should be back either late Monday but most likely some time on Tuesday at which time Iā€™ll pack up flips and have them ready to mail off once everyone gets their payments in to @LemonadeJoe

Thank you to all the members who contributed to the auction and the site.

16 Likes

All involved have done an awesome job. SMOOTHest auction ever. Well done :clap:

5 Likes

Lot #5
$55
@Blackbeard

Lot #35
$50
@DrEvill

Lot #45
$55
@DirtySlowToes

1 Like

@DrEvill - lot #35, $55

Never noticed you have two Ls in your name. Lazy reading on my part.

2 Likes

nvm, bad bid

1 Like

@BCC, I just bid $55 on lot #35. Look at the post directly above yours. :wink: :+1:

It hasnā€™t been recorded yet is all.

1 Like

My bad. I meant to type $60, but Iā€™m going to come back in a few hours and update all my bids as needed. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll bet you were high, you know, Iā€™ll just bet youā€™d been smoking marijuana! ROFLMAO

8 Likes

#29. $150 @Mad_Barry

9 Likes

I think you win a prize for that bid!

8 Likes

Is the prize a warm fuzzy feeling inside, knowing that the money is going to a good cause? :hugs:

11 Likes

#33 at $55 @JustANobody, Iā€™m havin trouble keepin up so please lmk if thats not right

2 Likes

Bid noted.

Winner of the 10pk HubbaBubba s1 from @LoveDaAutos

Thank You!

7 Likes

Things are picking up. Donā€™t know if I want to spread myself thin or concentrate on winning one pack

5 Likes

lotta tough decisions here. I got my eye on 3 myself Iā€™ll probably have to make a Sophieā€™s choice only with something that really mattersā€¦ lol :wink:

3 Likes

#6 $50. @PoppaPuff

#29. $75. @Mad_Barry

2 Likes