Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

#26 65.00 @ myself @PoppaPuff

This guys has out bid me twice. Bit of an arse.

4 Likes

Don’t take it personal. It’s for a good cause.

#26 70.00 @PoppaPuff

3 Likes

#35 100. @DrEvill

3 Likes

All bidding is up to date as of now. Ya’ll are making me earn my salary today!!

5 Likes

@LoveDaAutos , lot #5 shows a $5 bid. I think that may be a typo… :wink:

4 Likes

Hey @LoveDaAutos , you need to fix lot 5, it shows a bid of $5. Keep them bids coming folks. I see 2 packs of Blue Moon Rocks are qualifying for a pack of pollen and 2 more are very close. Big thanks to @LoveDaAutos and @GCBudz for putting this on and donating seeds. Also big thanks to @ReikoX and @JAWS for donating to the cause. The biggest thanks has to go out to all you bidders, thank you all for supporting the greatest cannabis community in the world. :v:

11 Likes

this is all pretty new to me but DAMN i fill really good about how this thing works and i want to do this again FOR-SURE. i have always been a sharing dude and this seems like a really cool way to get my creations out and at the same time support this truly awesome site.

look forward to doing this again soon …

P.S huge huge thank you to every one who thought enough of my work to place a bid.

17 Likes

Correction made, thanks for spotting that.

5 Likes

There is only 8 hours left.

Auction will end on Sunday, February 18, 2024 4:59 AM

I’m going to be back online Sunday, February 18, 2024 9:00 AM and PMing all the details to the highest bidders!

Good luck!

14 Likes

lot #2 Bid $75 @Coda

1 Like

4 hour and 49 minutes and counting left in the auction. All bids are up to date through this posting.

6 Likes

Number 48 @Mrgreenthumb $40

1 Like

Number 19 $20 @SunGrown

3 Likes

damn those high bids on blue moon rocks moved it to the top of my grow next list. I won a lot in the POTY auction and knew their was gold in there but now I’m thinkin I got some diamonds too

3 Likes

I got your Moonrocks already and I Split the bid with you. @hooddirt

3 Likes

oh thanks for the generosity, wow your amazing, but I won some at the POTY auction I haven’t had space to pop yet. I keep getting offered free clones from a local growers discord. its a problem, I have to get a new tent to flower everything I currently have in veg

3 Likes

You can have them Let’s call it done. Thier yours .

1 Like

Yeah, you won a 25 pack I believe. I hope they grow well for you bud. :v:

3 Likes

5 Likes

We know better in Canada.

Dogsled-ezgif.com-resize

3 Likes