Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

Id be happy with anyone of them 4. :v:
I know that doesn’t help though. :joy:
I missed this surprise or i would of bought another pack for sure.

2 Likes

Deleted. Wrong spot for PM

1 Like

Deleted. Wrong spot for PM

3 Likes

Although appreciated, I’m unsure how I got into consideration. I’m more than happy with what I already have coming, they should go to the other folks.

2 Likes

I believe you tied for the most individual lots, at 5. Which got you some bonus beans. Very admirable move. I love the way this community pays it forward. Have a wonderful day.

3 Likes

Split those packs with the others. Man I won so many beans I’m good! Thanks so much guys and gals

6 Likes

Ahh, had to read it a few more times before it clicked.

Hey bud, just in case you aren’t aware, this is an open thread.

4 Likes

@Boozer @Hidden @SunGrown @Golfnutt and @Mad_Barry
Shoot me an address in PM , when you get the chance, and I’ll set yous up with some nice surprise bonus seeds.
:grin::v:

11 Likes

Yes mate, paid as soon as @LemonadeJoe sent me the details :+1:

1 Like

Good on you mate. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks for catching that. It was supposed to be a PM sent to LoveDaAutos. I’ve since deleted them in the thread and sent him the info he needs.
Thanks again for catching my mistake.
Belleswell

1 Like

Ok everyone, all the Blue Kush, Blue Moon Rocks, pollen and collector cards hit the mail box today. Have no idea when you will get them but they are all on their way. Thanks to you all for supporting OG. :v:

11 Likes

You’re a scholar and a gent Mr Dawson!

I just wanted to say a massive thanks to all those involved @LoveDaAutos, @DougDawson, @Budderton, @GCBudz , @JAWS , @ReikoX, @Hashpants …and I’m sure I’ve missed others.

You guys are tops :heart_eyes:.

12 Likes

@Mad_Barry if I have your mailing info I cannot find it. Could you please send it to me ASAP as I’m sitting here packing up envelopes to run into town today.

3 Likes

My apologies. PM Sent.

1 Like

Better late then never someone once said. I got all the auction wins and bonus beans packed up and am headed into town to the post office in the next ten minutes. Sorry for the delay getting these off to you guys.

LDA

20 Likes

Bonus beans for the 3 high bidders go out today.

21 Likes

Very nice, Good on ya @Hashpants

2 Likes

Thanks to the generosity of the members here at OG we were able to raise $2,680.00 for the server fund.

To all the bidders and donors a job very well done. Look forward to the Fall auction.

18 Likes

damn will need to do something bonus wise next time, i love that idea.

very cool brother …

7 Likes