Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

The jeans are awesome @Bobgrows!

3 Likes

Thank you! It was @Hashpants idea!

3 Likes

Thanks @JAWS package received

3 Likes

Thanks @ReikoX Received my package today.

10 Likes

Received beans from @LoveDaAutos today. Thanks for putting this on!

2 Likes

@DougDawson

Eagle has landed.

Thank you

2 Likes

Has anyone received their envelope from me? I’m surprised none have been posted…

4 Likes

Fantastic, great to see these starting to make it to folks. Hope they grow well for you bud.

3 Likes

Me and my wife we just discussing what to do with the pollen. Maybe try one branch of the nicest plant from my cannardo run that is about to flip. Hey look at me, I’m a breeder. But I’ll hit a female bmr with it too when I have one in flower Thansk again. I love supporting og.

5 Likes

Is the pollen fine in fridge?

1 Like

Sure, put the baggie in a small sealed jar. If storing long term, break pollen into smaller portions and store in the freezer

2 Likes

Still waiting. Did you guys have some bad weather up there? I was tracking an Amazon package and they mentioned weather could be a factor in late deliveries.

1 Like

Not sure who’s sending what but I got a little pair of pants and a pack of bubble gum today courtesy of @Hashpants. Many thanks.

5 Likes

It’s great to see that some of the seeds have already arrived in the mail. The packaging is really nice! Kudos!

14 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson. Got my package toady. First collector cards. There so badass! :metal::+1::v:

15 Likes

@Hashpants got my gifts. Thank you my friend. Those jeans seed packs are pretty funny

5 Likes

Got some neat stickers and pucks from @ReikoX today. Little welcome sunshine on this cold ass rainy day. Thanks, pal.

4 Likes

Not so far. Keeping an eye out, thanks again for the donation!

4 Likes

Fantastic, glad to see another one land. Hope it all works well for you bud and thanks again for supporting OG. :v:

2 Likes

I have not. :cry:

3 Likes