Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

Hopefully they start arriving soon.

I’m thinking packing and replacing these at this point would be premature. Let’s give it some more time.

I am very sorry for this, it’s also quite embarrassing. However, I want to assure you guys will get what you paid for. I have enough to make this right if needed.

9 Likes

You have no control over the mail bud. I wouldn’t worry about it.

5 Likes

Anticipation is part of the fun! We appreciate what you did for the auction and the community!!

4 Likes

Good afternoon OGers. I sent out all the super awesome surprise bonus beans last Wednesday morning. All those expecting an envelope from me, it’s usually 10-14 days to the States and 14-30 days to Europe for me. Safe journeys!!
:v::canada:

5 Likes

I would give it a good 3 weeks… if the PO opens anything, they will send you a notice (as long as the return address is correct :sweat_smile:) . You are back east and there is a severe weather warning of slow mail rn

5 Likes

@DougDawson sir your envelope of happiness arrived. Much thanks

2 Likes

@ReikoX goods in my mailbox on this beautiful Saturday! Thanks Bro! :+1::v:

8 Likes

That’s great @Boozer , hope they grow well for you bud. :v:

1 Like

@GCBudz Wooot!

The eagle has landed!

Thanks again man! Looking forward to running these!

13 Likes

Very glad to see that @Longtooth

14 days to travel a 4.5 hour drive… just glad they weren’t “pinched”.

10 Likes

Just received! Thanks to all.

15 Likes

I’m not a betting man but if I were I would just bet you that your envelopes @GCBudz were misplaced in a truck or sorting bin or something like that and just sitting there for a week or more. I bet they just started moving in the system a few days ago and will all be showing up here in the next few days.

8 Likes

That’s what it looks like… just glad their showing up.

4 Likes

@GCBudz Got them today GC.

Thank you for the opportunity to grow them :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Awesome, @Coda thank you and everyone else for contributing to the server fund.

Hope you find something stellar in them.

4 Likes

RVA postal system is becoming legendary in how challenged it is these days. It’s turned into the “Devil’s Triangle” of the US postal system….

4 Likes

@Budderton thanks for the fire man.

17 Likes

Really great of you to contribute your beans to the server fundraiser @Budderton and @Hashpants

7 Likes

The falcon has landed!

I am pleasantly surprised how quick that was, 14 days to the land of Oz …that’s none too shabby :sunglasses:

A massive thanks to @DougDawson and @LoveDaAutos for all your efforts leading up to me holding these awesome little gems in my hands. You guys are stars :star_struck:

12 Likes

Very cool bud, glad they made it to you. Hope they all grow well for you bud. :v:

5 Likes