Five Guys February 2024 OG Server Fund Auction

I was beginning to think something was broken. No bids for over 24 hours.

3 Likes

Everyone’s sighting their scopes.

6 Likes

I’m sure Saturday will make up for the lull :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Lot 12 $55 @yardgrazer

1 Like

Did you just out bid yourself?

1 Like

I did!

I’m all for people outbidding me (all for a good cause and all), but I reckoned having the one low bid for those packs put an obvious target on my back for all them snipers.

8 Likes

I dig it.
10 characters

1 Like

#22 - $20 @SunGrown

1 Like

All bids updated.

3 Likes

There is always a lull in the middle of a week long auction, perfectly normal. Things go fast at the start and the end. It’s looking real good.

8 Likes

I didn’t mean to bid for 2 of the alien cookies if anyone takes one I won’t be comin after it. It’d free me up to bid on something else

1 Like

Lot #32, $40 - @SunGrown

Thanks again, @LoveDaAutos, for running this auction!

#32 $35 @SunGrown

1 Like

#5 $35 @DirtySlowToes, someone please outbid me on one of those alien cookies!! help me help myself, I have a seed buying problem. lol can’t pass up on genetics for a good cause

1 Like

I outbid you before you bid. HA! The post above yours!

2 Likes

lol sorry I’m real high. thanks for the heads up… #34 at $40 then. to you @Longtooth

3 Likes

I’m busy creating content for my OnlyFans to be ready for Saturday. Gotta raise those funds! :beers:

3 Likes

I had a generous OG member send me a PM a couple days ago asking if he could contribute a few packs of seeds to use as surprises or however we saw fit to use them. So we now have 6 packs of seeds to use for surprises. If I had 10 packs I know exactly how I would use them. Anyone willing to donate 4 packs to the cause and at the end of the auction ship them to the winner? It’s for a great cause so I’m not too proud to beg! :rofl:

I will reveal the name of those donating seeds when I list what strains they are and how they will be used.

6 Likes

#35 - $40

@DrEvill

1 Like

Off to bed, all bids posted and up to date.

2 Likes