Flower run. Play some gifts from OG' members

Hi people!
Im starting this log to register this run.
I’ll to execute some shining gifts from OG’ members.
Thanx a lot @Stinky , @anonymous4289 , @ReikoX and @DougDawson for create and share this crosses.
There are some freebies from last Attitude buy too.

This strains will go on:

CBD#1 x Erdpurt, by @Stinky
Viking x Leb27, by @Stinky
Grassfire OG x Solo’s Stash, by @ReikoX
Blueberry Diesel, by @anonymous4289 , sent by @DougDawson
Apple Crumble, by G13 Labs
Ghost Train Haze #1, by Rare Dankness
Mango, by 710 Genetics
Pink Gasoline, by Perfect Tree
Tangie, by Reserva Privada

They’re swimming now in 2 part water/1 part h2o2 solution.

Lets Go!

25 Likes

I will purchase 1 ticket to this show, but need to get my popcorn, Pepsi and snow caps first. :rofl: will
Be awaiting your show of appreciation for the OG members that made this movie exciting :sunglasses::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh my brother, you’re welcome to my garden! Stay relax, i’ll honor this gifts with my max effort!

Thanx for visiting!

1 Like

ooh! theres a lot going on here! I’ll pull up a chair and see what fun happens!

:fire: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes, bro! Have a seat in nice place!
This show promises!
Thanx!

Sweet, you are the first person to grow the Grass Fire OG x Solo’s Stash!

6 Likes

I’m here to watch my friend. Good luck!!!

1 Like

Damn! Very interesting! Cool to know that! This Bodhi cross is already special in itself, now it’s even more fun!
Thank you friend! So much!

Hey friend! I just have to thank you too! This will be my first experience with CBD-rich ganja, so this is pretty special. I recently received a medical prescription for its use, and you, my friend, will make it possible.
Viking x LEB27 also sounds very special! Could you talk a little about the parents? Would be wonderful

1 Like

Hi @Ilex.paraguariensis,

The Viking is supposed to be an IBL bred by a Danish breeder. It’s an attempt to re-create an old Dutch afghan strain. A purple skunk variety from the early nineties. I actually grew that strain back in the day here in the Netherlands.

The leb27 is an old danish heirloom strain.

Both plants were bred for the outdoors at higher latitudes, early flowering.

I’m very curious what it will do indoors when grown for flower.

The other cross, CBD#1 X Erdpurt is an ACE strain with high cbd content. I made an f2 and am currently also growing a few out to see what I’ll get. Hopefully I’ll find a nice mother because I lost the parent mother…

1 Like

I’m glad with this description, thank you! I grow in the lat 25ºS, and my location, being high altitude, is cold climate, so I think it will fit like a glove.
I also intend to f2 his crosses CBD#1xErdpurt, to keep the genetics and guarantee CBD for a while.

1 Like

good luck with the grow. i look forward to seeing your progress with the blueberry diesel. :+1:

1 Like

I forgot to mention: the CBD#1 x Erdpurt doesn’t like too much fertiliser. Go easy on the N during veg to prevent clawing of the leaves!

1 Like

Thank u bro! I’m too!

Ok, bro! Nice to know
thanx

I recently received that same pink gasoline as a freebie. That was the one i was very curious about so I’ll be watching as well!

1 Like

Some news. Some bads, some goods.
Pink Gasoline, Mango and Tangie dont survived. Sad.
But i have the another ones, so lets forward!

The tent is there, with some Acid Dawg females clones in advanced step, and the babys from beans right there:

4 Likes

I like this healthy green leaves.

1 Like

Interesting, seems all the seeds grown by OG members survived eh? Score another one for OG! :+1:

Taking a seat, great grow list man :fire:

1 Like

@Gonzo
Yes it is true! 2/4 freebies beans didn’t make it. And besides, of all the beans that made it, those from OG members stand out in force, except for GFOG*Solo’s Stash (to which I credit “operator-germinator error” LOL)
Point to OG crew!

2 Likes