Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Corey let the dogs out…

4 Likes

I’m around day 73 iirc…

4 Likes

I’m on week 10 not sure exactly on the days :sweat_smile: that’s one plant in that pic, pulled her out last night to see what it looked like in normal light. Left the other in the tent, both are a bit over 5ft tall.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info guys!!!

1 Like

You guys got me all inspired and thinking now… sounds like it would easily fill in a 2x2. One plant 2x2 grow in 3 to 5 gal pot :thinking: possible a reversal…

8 Likes

Here she is right before chopping, then right after chopping. Sorry about the dingy laundry room photography.

Not sure if you can make it out in the photo, but the scale reads over one pound. For this I blame @corey, here’s proof:

20220120-221436-screenshot

Incidentally my clothes are going to reek like a Fog Dog for weeks.

Thank you @corey! :pray:

8 Likes

That is very impressive! Not every day you see an auto produce like that. Very nice!

3 Likes

Man, I don’t even wanna post a pic. Mine will be a lollipop and about 14 inches high. I think I wasted too much time in the early weeks. Might drop another one to show myself. Plus I got a good grow space started again.

Nice pics everybody. Much respect. I already have a new plan for the next one. I’m just not used to growing autos. It’s about time that I get one that’s more than right! peace

4 Likes

Neither did I. This far surpasses my photoperiod yields :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

They’re some stinky mfs for sure. Buddy came by last week, walked in the door and was like “god damn I don’t even smell the cats”

7 Likes

@corey I would love to try the Fogdog. They look real tasty. Can I get on the next list? Thx

1 Like

I don’t see why not. I was supposed to get the seeds yesterday, but usps is slack assing again. But I will post here a few hours in advance before I decide to let them go. So keep your eyes :banana:

8 Likes

Here’s the lone Fogdog that survived my furry beast knocking over the seedling tray…

9 Likes

I love it! Hope this thread goes forever!!!

2 Likes

There will be a 40 person Fog Dog giveaway here tomorrow. I’m thinking 11 to 12 central standard time. Don’t hold me to the time lol, but I do like to do these things around noon.

If you already got a pack come by for some more. I know I’ll be growing some this time. Love seeing all these pics and advice on how to grow these. Thanks!

13 Likes

Count me in !

#Fogdoggrowers :crazy_face:

10 Likes

The Fog Dog has been hanging only briefly, but the results are in.

TL;DR 118 grams. Tried some scissor hash and it was exemplary.

Guess this means we have to wake up early.

5 Likes

Very nice @lophophora.ca

Did someone crack a window? Its starting to get frosty in here!!!

6 Likes

Man all you guys plants look real good! Can’t wait to grow me one. @Astrodude mentioned his fog dogs did not like hot Stonington soil.

3 Likes

Giveaway will start in an hour

8 Likes