Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

1/4 pounder Fog Dog!

My many thanks to the OG’s that made it happen.

8 Likes

Sorry wrong thread :wink:

1 Like

Thank you @corey !

2 Likes

No problem guys were doing pretty good. I’m gonna add @misterbee

7 Likes

Thank you @corey and everyone involved!
Glad I looked at this thread. Those look awesome! :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Am I missing something ?

1 Like

No why? Cha

1 Like

Oh mr bee has been Mia for awhile …

Just wasn’t sure if you were aware !

If so what a man to set them aside just in case !

1 Like

I’m sure he’s lurking around. Sounded pretty busy one of the last times we messaged.

2 Likes

I haven’t heard from the B. Hoping all is well. I’m making some Space Monkey seeds for him, and I assumed he would be giving them out. I’m only just about to flip them. I’m gonna try and sex them all today.

Thanks again, @corey! I’ll be happy to have a few more. I think I got three seeds the first time and I goofed the one up a little. It is looking better, but I don’t expect to even get an ounce… maybe it’ll continue to fatten but it never got tall at all. Now, I’m going to try another and work on getting better. I haven’t done many autos.

Mine may not be big, but what I have sure looks nice.

11 Likes

Is this open again ? How do I get in on some of these.

1 Like

Get yer FOG DOGS step right up FOG DOGs

5 Likes

From the pics on here it looks like they can get pretty big. I topped an auto last spring and it did horrible weight wise. The same variety next to it that wasn’t topped did good though

4 Likes

Just go back to the top, edit the thread and add your name to the level 2 or level 3 list. Make sure to add your country. peace

3 Likes

Where is @Oldtimerunderground ?

2 Likes

Ok I’m on here. I’ll run these right away.

1 Like

i’d like in if i can thanks i’m :USA: #35

2 Likes

not at the top. Keep going back on the thread and you’ll find it @JaxxMunster :pray:

1 Like

Right here

2 Likes