Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

Yes, you are. :stuck_out_tongue: I just finished chopping one of Markā€™s ā€œautosā€ today, or at least almost - still a few branches left, taking a break. Other than his knowledge of the genetics, I donā€™t have anything bad to say about itā€¦ smelling nice, and some pretty good finger hash from a rough wet trim. He told me it was 105 days start to finish, this one went 149 days because it just wasnā€™t an auto. It probably has one auto gene, since it started showing flowers 2 days after I flipped the lighting schedule.

As far as his Fog Dogā€¦ Mark says these are Fruit of the Gods x Chemdog, 65-day auto fems that he can sell in wholesale quantities. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

It was in dark 2 days drying out with the also stunted Creme de la Chem:

Iā€™m gonna overdry then clip from the branches and let a Bovida pack lift the RH% back up to 61% in hopes of preventing mold these nugs are such chodes!

8 Likes

Nice, I meant 2 days of darkness prior to choppingā€¦ Thanks, looking really grand :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

4 Likes

Definitely keeping an Eye onvthose.I planted the fog dog seeds today.Gotta keep you updated

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be chopping one soon, just had to tape the main stem of a current one due to an LST gone too farā€¦ :thinking: :flushed:

ā€¦ and sheā€™d been topped after fourth nodeā€¦ too :sweat_smile: :flushed:

1 Like

Mine Just germinated in only 2 days directly in soil.Seems a good and Quick strainā€¦??
@Abbbian

1 Like

@Andrexl, did the same with both of mine, directly in soilā€¦ they go really fastā€¦ Nice fruity and citrus, sweet aroma from the budsā€¦

2 Likes

So,from your experience,what light did you use,pot gallons etc,Is It worth It?Please send me a Private Message,I have few questions if you donā€™t mind
@Abbbian

2 Likes

Yeah I thought atlas was selling fogdog but the whole makeup is different. Fogdog we want is fruit of the gods x chemdog. I still would like to get a handful of these

2 Likes

Heck yeah Corey!!!

Miss you bro anyone who can relay a message tell him thanks a bunch !

BBFD / blueberry fog dog I presume regs or fems is the ?

6 Likes

The BBFD are Reg seeds.

5 Likes

Ither way Iā€™m stoked brother ! That fog dog was a snow wolf :crazy_face:

I took all the lamints and burried them in loose soil outside it was 55ā€™f yesterday letā€™s see Mother Nature in action! Only suppose to get nicer out from here

8 Likes

I just got a surprise package from him too. I mean I signed up for the black n blue skunk but thought that was all messed up since he got suspended. But sure enough I got the bnbskunk and 2 other strains I didnā€™t know were coming yesterday.

6 Likes

Classic Corey, Missed he isā€¦ :disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

Totally missedā€¦ A huge thanks to @coreyā€¦ Hereā€™s the Fog Dogā€¦

Thanksā€¦

10 Likes

Corey yo got the fog dogs bro! Ur a fuggin legend

7 Likes

I lost all of mine :sob:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll get you a pack sent next week, i have a few.
Same addy?

5 Likes

Yes sir! Appreciate you!

3 Likes

Fog Dog round two landing in Canada.

Thank you @corey :pray:

8 Likes