Fog Dog Auto Fem Giveaway Part 2 *closed*

heck ya! thanks guys, very nice!!

thanks again!
@corey
@Astrodude
@anon90741032
@middleman

4 Likes

I appreciate y’all! But I took myself out of the list. I wouldn’t get to them in any reasonable amount of time. Let somebody grow em!

4 Likes

Was gonna wake you up @CornbreadJunior ! :flushed: :face_with_monocle: :cowboy_hat_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

thanks really nice guys :muscle::muscle::muscle: I hope to reciprocate as soon as I can

2 Likes

Awesome, @corey !! Many thnx for this. A great display as always of your shining OG Spirit!

1 Like

Thanks so very much! I think. :relaxed:

I’m still new enough that I’m not sure what I’ve signed up for. :woman_shrugging:t3::joy:

I appreciate the opportunity and will continue to grow towards world peace! :v:t2:🪴

3 Likes

A pack o Bad Beans!

2 Likes

You did @KanehB !! Lovely!

2 Likes

Karma, Five minutes ago mailman dropped. Namaste

OVERGROW The World

5 Likes

@gramps. Just wanted to invite you to one of my giveaways. I notice that you rarely ever sign up for free seeds my mentor.
You sir don’t have to sign up sir. Just send me that Addy because I really think you will like these in your spot next spring. If not you can mow em down lol. Just thought u might like gramps, your alway welcome!!

3 Likes

That’s pretty fucking cool

1 Like

Would people please help others sign up. Thanks!!

2 Likes

Sweet

Irish rocker :us:

2 Likes

Sweet!I was wondering when you were gonna tag along lol. Nice to see you here Irish!!

1 Like

“Be good to the weed, the weed be good to you” Sumrasta

1 Like

Lol 10 char

Thanks
This cheer me up after
Spending 5k yesterday on my wife’s car and
Fucking dog

3 Likes

I fucking feel ya bud. I have some shit happening I hate. Glad we can find some happiness on OG!!

4 Likes

Kill the Car, Keep The Dog. Much Good Karma

3 Likes

Awesome, sounds like a killer cross! Thanks so much!!

2 Likes