Follow up on outdoor grow

18 Likes

@Vbos nice looking grow you have going.what strains you growing.keep up the great growing.

1 Like

5 Likes

@Vbos nice selection of strains.You will get alot of delicious buds to enjoy for your great effort.Keep on over growing.

1 Like

Thank you very much. I do enjoy the challenges of growing outdoors. I have become very interested in growing organic this past season

2 Likes

@Vbos i use premier pro mix soil augmented with cow and sheep manure,mushroom and garden compost,worm castings and bat guana . I also make an organic tea brew from compost to feed the strains that love heavy ferts.

1 Like

That sounds good. Was just reading about mushroom compost and how beneficial it is

1 Like

4 Likes

@Vbos yep it sure is…Also works great if you put a bag full in a 5 gallon bucket and fill it with water…Let it brew 24 hrs then strain it into another 5 gallon pail.Split that liquid in to 2 pails and top with water.Now you have a ready made organic juice to feed your ladies…I always give each plant a 1/2 gallon of plain distilled water before feeding them the brew.Avoids nutient burning the roots

Thank you that sounds great. I’m going to try that next grow. I do the same with other fertilize i make with seaweed and other things like bananas egg shells ect … I live near the coast and think I’m getting some seawater this weekend

1 Like

Also have my own Vermacompost going

1 Like