Foreigner Goes Legal

(insert obligatory fist-pumping song reference here)

3 Likes

Trust me Iā€™m on it. ā€œYes Iā€™d like your weed that has the MOST seeds in it pleaseā€
Puzzled look
ā€œYou heard me.ā€ :rofl:

Iā€™ve told Mrs Foreigner that this is not allowed and they will expel you from the country immediately if you do it.

9 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

6 Likes

Quiero mucho semillas amigo.

The only reason to learn foreign languages.

Iā€™m just kidding, I speak just the bare minimum of passable Spanish. But I speak French too and sometimes get confused between the two.

So really I speak some freak hybrid language.

9 Likes

Donā€™t we all???

4 Likes

iā€™m kind of the same. i speak english, french and spanish but the latter two is rather broken and with a lot of Ƥhmsā€¦ but i defintily make it to ask for directions and weed lol in worst/ best case i just sing some cypress hill songsā€¦that should do the trick :smiley:

2 Likes

I love Central Americaā€¦enjoy Panama you lucky bastard.

Maybe this would be more aceptable?

4 Likes

I love Central America too. I spent 3 months in Guatemala El Salvador and Honduras. Havenā€™t been to Panama yet so itā€™s on my checklist.

Who knows maybe weā€™ll take a flight and a day trip to Columbia or Ecuador or something. The trip is not planned in stone so thereā€™s lots of flexibility and lots of time to make things happen.

We will do all the touristy things, go surfing, enjoy a little luxury and throw virgins into volcanos. Fortunately Iā€™m safe because of that one timeā€¦

10 Likes

Colombia might be the most beautiful country Iā€™ve ever seen. The people (other than .0001%) are awesome. And there IS a mud volcano that you can go intoā€¦

Havenā€™t been to El Salvador but loved Guatemala and Honduras was cool.

6 Likes

(Must figure out a way to get Mrs Foreigner to go sketchy places)

El Salvador was amazing. Super laid back, great people, didnā€™t have a single problem except one drunk guy I handled. The transportation services are so shit there that itā€™s totally normal to climb into the back of a pickup truck for some legs of the journey.

People look at me like Iā€™m crazy when I say I hitchhiked through El Salvador. Guatemala too but the buses are better there.

8 Likes

cocaine and virginsā€¦man that were times :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

What do yā€™all think? Should I eat it?

Itā€™s a Congo/g1388hp X Panama/Malawi.

Sprouts are good for you yes? :joy:

17 Likes

Sure, fuck it, go for it.
I have thought before about being an asshole, acting dumb, and posting a seed review where I take some sought after seeds, put them on a salad, and then complain that they didnā€™t offer the high the seed vendor promised. Just to upset people who are precious about stuff like that.
I wouldnā€™t really though, because I am precious about stuff like that.

8 Likes

Landrace heirloom genetics, also good for salad greens.

I still shake my head in amazement at how many plants I throw away.

7 Likes

Ok so I ate it. No different than other sprouts. I feel no edible sprout weed powers coming on but there is still time.

Maybe Iā€™ll add a bunch more to smoothies.

8 Likes

Iā€™ve picked up hitchhikers in Costa Rica and Cuba plenty of times. My wife thinks Iā€™m insane. I tell her theyā€™re not going to kill me while Iā€™m drivingā€¦and they likely arenā€™t going to rape me. In all honesty I only picked up women hitchhikers.

As for the plants you throw awayā€¦Iā€™m in your dumpster right nowā€¦can you give me a clue which of these garbage bags are yours?

7 Likes

how bout shirts that say ā€˜a man, a plan, a canal, cannabis seedsā€™ :thinking:

5 Likes

Lol yeah they are the ones that say recycling on them. :joy:

4 Likes

Youā€™d be amazed, some people are in to that sort of thing.

4 Likes

My lifeā€™s work:

I can pheno hunt with just one seed right?

22 Likes