Forest Disaster - Killer Kush,Snow Bud, Frishian Dew 2016

Wassup Growers

I want to share with you my grow from past year…
I was forced to grow at forest but I found some good looking place that was covered from each side with bush
Strains are: Killer Kush, Frishian Dew, Snow bud
Soil: Organic composted soil (i have it for free)
Fertilizer: At the grow i use Plagron alga grow and at the flowering time Plagron alga bloom

13 March I start preparing place, 8 holes (one for each plant)

Important thing at the woods is to separate your soil from the forest soil, I decide to use trash bags with small holes at the bottom :slight_smile: simply and works

Animals are next problem at the forest so I covered all the place with green fence

Following photo is from the 13.5

21.5 They was first time at the place (I also add some perlit to the soil because its more airy and soil less dries up)

24.6 Plants looks healthy

28.6 I bend them becouse I found it more effective than cuting the tops (I also cut the tops but when plant is about 50 cm tall

4.7 A few more bends :smile:

9,7 Aftermath :slight_smile:

12.8 Plants was awesome, needless words…

But what happend when I came next time…

It was really nice covered place but any of the forest workers must find it when he marking trees that should be chop down…
It was really sad for me… but you can just go and tried it better at the other place :slight_smile:

Fortunately I had some other plants at my friend garden so I will have stuff for the following year :smiley:
There are some photos from the garden :blush:

I hope you like it guys :slight_smile: and see you next time :blush:

7 Likes

Shait, that is very unfortunate… A lot of work gone… With guerilla I think 8 of 10 grow spots get discovered…

As you said forest workers… That red marker is clear sign…

What do you plan for next year?

How sadistic of the Forestry Worker to spray your beautiful plants with his awful paint of death.

Serious bummer man!!

Keep fighting the good fight :slight_smile:

Hazed,
Jake

That’s irresponsible behavior ! But keep digging :slight_smile: but without cutting tree! :smiley:
That post is Balm for read i hope you got some more :slight_smile:

HGT

Thanks, I have nice season last year :slight_smile: check out my outdoor 2017

1 Like