Anotha year in da woodz

hey peepz. thought i should up some pics from this years grow… here we go

14 Likes

The plants are pretty, but that backdrop is breathtaking!

2 Likes

11 Likes

Love everything about this thread :grin: Please keep us updated with your progress.

2 Likes

awesome!.. makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

2 Likes

Beautiful everything. It’d be amazing to get stranded there.

2 Likes

edit , sorry pic hoster went offline.

3 Likes

This is beautiful! @grow-hoe

4 Likes

oh damn. beautiful dude. i love it all!!

2 Likes

hey fellaz.

was a pretty strange season this year. we got some snow around mid september and my best plants collapsed by the weight of the snow. some i managed to tape but had to take a lot of stuff early. begin to mid september was very wet so some not that hardy plants almost melt coz of mold. eitherway last 2 weeks were nice and sunny so the later plants really liked that. i did a lot of pics and will slowly upload them.

heres a shishkaberry x erdbeer i took yesterday. this cross was made by a friend using some of knospes erdbeers as a male …one of the faves from my season ,

cheers , have a great autumn

12 Likes

pics around september 20 i believe. mainstems didnt break here so i was able to tape them up or fix them on some ropes and stuff and give them another few wekks to ripe up. these are mostly /paki x mighty durban/ x fire99a

//uk cheese x aloha ww// x ultra early love/ x ultra early love f2

/paki x mighty durban/ x fire99a . these are real nice , some are quite mold prone tho

7 Likes

also pics around mid september just after the snowfall. taped most plants up but had to take some early. also the paki x md x f99a , the one with the droopy leaves didnt make it and i took it some days after… mainstem was broken too heavily…

//uk cheese x aloha ww// x ultra early love / x ultra early love f2 . some british guys did this nice cross. i took it a generation further last year… also made some f3s this season

another one of that uk cheese cross… this one got real frosty

5 Likes

alpine plots. pics also around mid september +/-
shishka x erdbeer and some ukc X’es

bigger one lemon larry x erdbeer , smallero ones ukc Xes and a shishka x erdbeer i believe…

lemon larry x erdbeer

erdbeer BX and red one is one of those ukcheese ultra early love crosses…

erdbeer bx… also made by a friend

8 Likes

Fire99 x fire99auto . also made by a friend with highrise genetix . around 2 weeks ago…
bit late for me . eitherway lookin/smellin nice still gotto take it down

5 Likes

should have some pics of the first plot ive shown pix of… that was the plot that got hit hardest by snow and the bigger ones either collapsed or molded like theres no tomorrow. theres still a lemon larry x erdbeer standing there… not a spot of mold real bless to grow those

looking great man! What region are you in again? So it snowed but I guess it didn’t stay cold for long.

1 Like

Damm man you have some chunky girls there! Looking good!

1 Like

we can get snow here around mid september thats not that unusual. if i rememba right 2 years ago we got some at around the same time. it can be desastrous if the stems snap totally but i noticed most plants just snap partly or have pretty bendable stems so i can fix them with some powertape or ropes and stuff. best would be to grow strains that are finished by mid september but i like a bit of diversity and nothing wrong with a bit of gambling if u ask me

4 Likes

very nice plants!
considering the altitude and rough terrain, that’s one good job you’ve done there. well done

1 Like

Respect given to you guerilla growers out there.

1 Like