Free 10 pack California Cannon f2s

@corey strikes again! Whats that @corey, 2nd week in a row you sent out some freebies? Unless I missed a week. You’re the man @corey! Hope all that karma comes back to you bro. Have a awsome holidays, stay safe. Positive vibes your way. :v:
You have one more?

5 Likes

Dammit missed again lol

5 Likes

Thanks Brother! Respect!! You gotta be HARD!! To the CORE!!
yeah if you want a pack say so then send me your safe addy

3 Likes

Go ahead and give it to @Daytripr69. I already got some free autos earlier. It wouldn’t be right. I catch you the next time around. Thanks tho @corey!

2 Likes

Will do 10char.

2 Likes

Corey, bro, you’re awesome man! I’m proud to call you that.

5 Likes

So are you bro! What am I gonna do with seeds I’ll never pop?

5 Likes

Make someone smile, that’s what you’re gonna do!

3 Likes

I think peeps are gonna find something special in these f2s

5 Likes

How’d the f1s turn out for you? I have two females flowering right now, day 47. They look like they’re probably gonna take eleven weeks. They also barely stretched at all. I topped them once and they ended up really bushy. I like the structure, actually, but they don’t look anything like the CC grow report I saw on the GPS website. Looks like there’s gonna be a lot of fat nugs, but right now they’re still very “hairy” for lack of a better word. Just curious your impressions of the grow and the smoke.

4 Likes

Good smoke! Oder is dank a little skunky. But just a little. When you squeeze the buds the first oder you get is dank then chemical

4 Likes

Im sure some of you great breeders will make something nice outa these! Looking forward to everyone’s outcomes with this gear!

Hey @corey, this is DEFINITELY along the vibes of Overgrow.com! Kudos to you, brother!

2 Likes

Brother! That’s right!!

2 Likes

That’s awesome man! Dunno if you’re interested but I got a metric fuckton of sour strawberry seeds if you want some since you were so gracious

8 Likes

thanks man !!

3 Likes

Sure. I’ll give em a go in the spring. Thanks man.

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway @corey. Thanks for offering these man. :+1::+1::+1:
:guitar:

2 Likes

Thanks it’s an amazing offer

2 Likes

Thanks @Guitarzan!, and @Papalag! Thank you for the support!!

1 Like

What up everybody!

2 Likes