Free! Go Nuts USA, CANADA **CLOSED**

OK like right now he has listed… Silver Mountain, Super Silver Sour Diesel Haze, & Others guess I missed seeing those Co ops

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I have signed up for a bunch but honestly don’t keep track. Is it possible to get the list of them when the time comes that you know what is being included. Than those of us not on any of those runs can request the Go nuts seeds at that point? I can almost guarantee I will be included in the Fall box but not sure about the spring one.

6 Likes

Yeah a list would be great as I signed up for a fall box and that turned into a huge mess (user error )and didn’t get most of what was listed , so the site is a bit confusing in that aspect . I’ve signed up for several Co ops since January so I can’t remember them all lol

3 Likes

How do we get on the list?

3 Likes

I assume the list will be whatever co ops are ready come shipping time so until that point I doubt there is much we can do. Once Sebring or Shadey know what they are sending perhaps they can post the list at that point.

7 Likes

I just explained that 8 posts up.

Ok everyone.

Before I get sent seeds, the breeder usually contacts me and asks how many Canadians have signed up, I go through the sign up list and check the names against my list of members who have given me there details, and advise the breeder how many Canadians are on the list they will need to send seeds for.

If I haven’t been given a Canadian members details I won’t know to ask for your seeds to be sent to me so when you sign up for co op’s make sure the distributor for your country has your details.

I don’t know who is getting what until a breeder says he is ready to send seeds to me, I am not sure how many co ops are running atm or what seeds are being produced and when they will finish, that information should be on the co op sign up thread.

I don’t have time to go and find out what individuals have signed up for by checking all the lists until a breeder advises me they are ready to ship.

I suggest when you sign up for a co op seed run you make a note of it for future reference or just wait until you are contacted by your distributor and advised what they have you down for, and how much you will need to cover the shipping and donation and where to send it.

All this info should be in the co op seed thread under Read this before you participate.

Here is a link

14 Likes

Thanks for what you do Shadey. I know it’s a lot of work.

6 Likes

I did that too… I finally smartened up (a little :laughing:) and added a second sheet to my inventory spread sheet.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

What do you mean by adding a second sheet?

3 Likes

Sorry, I should have said I added a new page to my inventory spreadsheet for tracking seed run signups.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

So are you helping the distributors by doing this?

1 Like

LOL, I think he is just keeping track of the ones he signed up for.

3 Likes

No, I’m just tracking my own signups, but now I’m thinking about it there might be something I could do… I’ll have a look.

From what Shadey has said, the process at the distributor level is really messy and time consuming.

Cheers
G

5 Likes

I think any help would be greatful

2 Likes

I think we are a little to late to tell peeps to put there country next to there names. Even though that would help tremendously

I did last week.
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

…and are the signups all closed? I cant remember if I signed up for many. But I wouldnt mind getting a full box

3 Likes

I think if you provide 20 or 30 bucks you’ll get it all

7 Likes

Willing and able

1 Like

I think most are closed as I skimmed through them but there are so many. I am hoping when they get everything together they can post a list at that point as they will know who sent them stuff for distribution.

1 Like