Free! Go Nuts USA, CANADA **CLOSED**

Thank you!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:Thank You!

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Really been wanting to try the orange goji and this cross sounds like a great way to try it!

3 Likes

I always wanna say thank you!

5 Likes

I have been trying to keep an eye on this thread, but I feel like I may have missed instructions for shipping (been on the list, not a new person)

2 Likes

Hey man! That would be between you and the distributors. If they don’t have your Addy on file you would send it to @Sebring if your in the USA, and @shadey if your in Canada.

3 Likes

I could probably part with some orange gogi not many but a few

2 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow @JahB

Thanks, I just haven’t done one with distributors before. I’ve ordered with sebring, and added my og name before, just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss a step I was supposed to complete. Thanks @corey @Sebring and @Shadey

4 Likes

There is no website stuff. These are going in the spring box. So make sure the distributors have your Addy on file

4 Likes

I keep seeing about this Spring Box. And winter box. Care to enlighten what, when and how this works?

4 Likes

Nice to see the words spring box being used

8 Likes

Guys honestly when I talked to @lemonadejoe, @sebring, and @shadey. I just made the offer for these seed packs to go in the spring box. Tracking says the seed packets made it to @sebrings door step yesterday. That’s all I know.

11 Likes

Ok, so we are just ordering them in the spring box from sebrings site?

2 Likes

I don’t know. I can’t answer these questions

3 Likes

:+1: me too! I thought that was a whole different thing for a group of long time, excellent growers. But, maybe that was a different thread and I am confused :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

All of the co op seed runs usually go to the distributor, in spring and fall they are dispersed to the members who signed up for that particular seed run. If you signed up for multiple runs you’ll receive multiple packages in one box.
Sometimes breeders do their own distribution, bypassing the spring and fall boxes.

8 Likes

Wait :raised_hand:
Do we have to do anything :confused: further? To receive the GO Nuts we signed up for?

If anyone can confirm, especially the distributors, please let me know.
I’ve been Waiting for mine to arrive, but nothing yet.

5 Likes

Same question here? Should we have the seed runs sent to @Sebring (my D) and the member small ones from the members?
Do we need to send shipping to him?
:seedling: :green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Ok this is how it works.

Corey has sent the seeds to Sebring. This is to save Corey money shipping them everywhere.

Sebring will hold the seeds to combine and ship with the co op seed runs spring box for US and Canadian members.

If you are in the US and not signed up for any co op seeds, and or want these seeds asap he will send them to you for the cost of the shipping and any donations you might want to make, so you will need to contact him, give him your details if you haven’t already, and let him know you want them and he can check your name off the list.

Sebring will send the seeds for the Canadian members to me with the seeds for the co op spring box runs, to save postage money for the Canadian guys, unless you want the seeds asap or are not signed up for any co op seeds, then I would PM Sebring and advise him you are on the Canadian list and would like them now, in which case you will have to give him your details if he doesn’t have them and pay his shipping and any donations you might want to make.

I hope this clarifies things for the new members.

29 Likes