Free Seed Friday 2023

Ooh! Auto’s! Nice!

Just saying!!! Woo hoo! :v:

5 Likes

Dibsss plz

5 Likes

I think your a winner :trophy:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners @Gimme5minutes, @Rhino_buddy, and @Movement13. DM me with your shipping details. :+1:

12 Likes

Bro how do you manage to do a seed giveaway weekly like this??? Have you got a catalogue of previous seeds you’ve created banked up??
Keep doing your thing you legend. :v:

6 Likes

Hahaha, I may have a seed making problem. I have more seed than I know what to do with. If I give away three packs a week (I’ve misses a few weeks) that’s only 156 packs a year. Even at ten seeds a pack, I get close to that from just a single plant in a solo cup.

I’m almost always making seeds in my little 2x2 QT tent. Any time I pop a pack to grow in my main room, I will make F2s and crosses with my keeper moms.

Plus I did a big autoflower project that gave me a BUNCH for these Divyder F2s. That cross is being tested here.

I’m currently making some GG4 RIL crosses, if the pollen is still good.

I do have a backlog. I still have a lot of the FAM seed run I did last year, but am out of the Ghost Rose and the other SBR crosses. I have a pack of LRUV left that needs preserving.

23 Likes

I’m always hoping there will be a pack of jlo that pops up. :yum:

7 Likes

Hit me up around 2 minutes before you announce the give away :rofl:

10 Likes

I need to F4 those… only ones I have left I’m holding on to. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

It’ll happen one day. :crossed_fingers::pray:

5 Likes

Bro @ReikoX is a nice bloke that helps anyone. Your active on OG and his thread. A personal hello may get you a little closer to your goal. :wink:

2 Likes

My JLos are eagerly waiting for a legal outdoor season. It might actually happen.

5 Likes

if OG demand is not meeting your seed supply you could always get a pack of apple baggies and start handing them out to strangers in the street. make sure you write “souvenir hemp” on them though.

5 Likes

I have plans for JLo, just not sure when they will come to fruition. I happened to find my last JLo sticker I had printed the other day. Maybe that’s a sign. :grin:

10 Likes

Congrats to winners! :+1: :v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs:

Thanks again, as always @ReikoX!!
:sunglasses: :leaves:

3 Likes

Damn @ReikoX, always missin ya these days, lol.
Been following and learning from your seed making adventures though! Thank you.
Congratulations to this weeks lucky winners!
Much love!
:peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes

I hear ya.I feel the seed making addiction creeping up on me very fast!! People in my household may have to get used to possible seeds in their bud. :joy:

2 Likes

Yup, I know this feeling.

1 Like

Hit a couple spots with a paint brush dipped in the pollen, then mark the branch that was hit. That way you can still get seeds from the few that are hit, and also have the majority of buds not seeded.

I did this in my last couple runs and worked great! Actually wish I would’ve hit a few more bud sites w the pollen lol.

4 Likes

When do you hit the buds with the pollen?

2 Likes