FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY)

Kudos to @NugLifeFarms420 for making a Tuesday night more fun!

4 Likes

Thanks for distracting me during class, @NugLifeFarms420! And thanks for an awesome giveaway!

1 Like

onthelistfinal

CanuckistanPete
OGTreeSlayer
tresbundles
RedRock
LedZeppelin
lostinmyhome
BeagleZ
Pluckyevil
morecatslesspeople
CrunchBerries
Rhai88
Heavenlygoo

PLEASE NOTE:

A GROUP DM WILL BE SENT TO ALL THOSE SELECTED. PLEASE WAIT FOR THE DM. INBOX IS FLOODED. PLEASE BE PATIENT

22 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!
Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 for another great giveaway. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

9 Likes

Oh shit! Thank you @NugLifeFarms420 !

5 Likes

Apple Runtz arrived today!! Thank you so much @NugLifeFarms420 for your generosity to the Community. It’s so fun and enjoyable on Overgrow all the time. So much Knowledge and Friendship freely given as it should be.
Peace and Blessings
:v: :sunglasses: :pray:

7 Likes

Thanks Nugs :cowboy_hat_face:

HG

3 Likes

Never thought I’d love Tuesday so much. Thanks again for your generosity @NugLifeFarms420!

3 Likes

This is super exciting. I’m fairly new to the community and this just made my day! Thank you so much! I hope to give back like this one day soon!

7 Likes

This is awesome! thanks for your generosity. :exploding_head: :+1: :skunk:

2 Likes

Thanks! You make Tuesdays more fun! Haha :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’m glad I made the cut. So excited to see what I get. Thanks for your generosity @NugLifeFarms420

1 Like

@NugLifeFarms420 thanks buddy! The seeds made it safely!

PEACE ☆ DJSF

8 Likes

/dibs :canada:

Read the rules and stick around for a while stonerbud. Dont be greedy

4 Likes

Hey yeah man… don’t take offense… but usually it’s more proper to introduce yourself… maybe share some info on your experiences growing and or troubles… hang out meet people make some posts… then try for some free seeds… it creates a bad image to come in and just try for free seeds . We have a certain community here and we all help each other out alot. Nice to meet you bro!!

12 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 landed today thank you much. Getting popped next round.

11 Likes

Again, read the first post @Bluedream

1 Like

@Bluedream Slow your roll please.
Literally 13 of your first 15 posts are asking people to give you stuff. I get how appealing that is, but it’s not the way we do things.
Hang around, get to know folks, let them get to know you, and participate in the community.
Free seeds isn’t the reason we’re here.

7 Likes

Excellent, and just so you’re aware, your actions say otherwise .
We often recommend that you roll by the Introduce your thread before posting elsewhere. Give people the chance to get to know you

4 Likes