Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

Maybe I can get in on that one. Anything blue or purple has my interest.
I will actually be retiring tomorrow so I will be able to devote more time and effort to my growing. Also will have more time to check up on OGdotcom.
By the way @corey you do outstanding work and your generosity has been 2nd to no one. Hats off to you brother.

6 Likes

Thanks @BigMike55! Thanks for the support! Glad I can give back to the community. I know what it’s like not having seeds to grow plus payment and shipping…

7 Likes

Congratulations on your retirement!!
First thing, sleep in

4 Likes

Yup! At least until 6:30 right? After that I feel like I’m burning daylight.
OK. Maybe 6:45.
And thanks brother.

7 Likes

Congrats on retirement!! Enjoy your free time. Get a few hobbies to keep ya busy.

3 Likes

Yeah buddy. I have lots of hobbies. I have a 2018 GoldWing motorcycle. Love fishing. Like to do woodcarving. And of course. Growing cannabis plants. And peppers. And I love to play my guitars. Have a Goldtop les Paul, a PRS, and a couple of Epiphones. I think I will have plenty to keep me busy. As long as I can keep my woman off my back. Ha! That’ll never happen.

5 Likes

Yeah I do a lot of fishing growing RCs. Then my kiddos a d wife keep me busy too.

3 Likes

Hey peeps someone sent me a bogus Addy and my pack came back to me.
So if anyone wants a pack of mi5 autos and some California cannons claim them. Anybody want them?

3 Likes

Cali cannon, interested
Not gonna turn down the mi5 either

2 Likes

Ill take the mi5

2 Likes

Send me your Addy and I’ll have them sent off in the morning

3 Likes

It’s done guys thanks

3 Likes

Thanks again! Very much appreciated

3 Likes

Ohh wow ;( hope it wasn’t me. I want some California Cannons :tired_face:

3 Likes

Lol no it wasn’t you. I may have sent you some. Let me know when you get your packages

2 Likes

I’ve always loved goldwings since I was a kid, guess I was always an old guy at heart lol. The newer ones are amazing machines!

1 Like

The new ones ARE amazing machines. I put her in sport mode and and it pretty much scared the shit out of me.

3 Likes

Just getting started.

In a 1 gallon DWC. I will be posting progress of this wonderful Blueberry auto here if anyone wants to follow along.

7 Likes

Hahaha same here :sweat_smile:my husband already feels abandoned from my love of the green babies :sob::joy::rofl::roll_eyes::smirk::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Once kids are grown up and out of house she finally gets her library and I’ll hopefully have a bigger grow room haha. But I got 13 years before I get to figure it out :laughing:

3 Likes