Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

God damn right!!!

3 Likes

You atleast got to ask if it’s okay first even if not word for word directly. Atleast make it known it’s known!

3 Likes

here system I will quote it here

5 Likes

Damnnn. That’s crazyness.

2 Likes

Surely was a attempted act of kindness which some may other not so much appreciate. Even when it comes to seeds thou. You don’t know the situation on the other side. If it wasn’t a pourly excited attempt thou, well I have no words to that tune.

1 Like

I told him no a while ago

2 Likes

I can find my own shit. Just really disturbed me seeing that

3 Likes

So Enjoil was Stankynugget?
I bet.

3 Likes

Yes he was. He’s prolly watching this right now

4 Likes

It just sucks. You looked out for everyone no matter what security level. Some people are bazar.
Sorry that happend bro.

4 Likes

Yep. Makes me just want to only deal with trust level 3 or at least members. I think that’s why we an honor system around here

8 Likes

Sorry for your troubles man. Stupid stuff like that can go sideways so I get your unhappiness. Not cool at all to send unsolicited things like that.

5 Likes

Thanks brother. I’m over it now but still the guy better never try finding me. Fair warning

6 Likes

Wow. What are people thinking? Seriously, that could of been bad. I don’t blame you at all for being upset. Not cool and I don’t think I would deal with something like that as well as you. Props my brother, stay safe :+1::+1::v:

3 Likes

Wow fuck. Don’t do this shit people.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s totally why I have trust issues.
I would love to trade beans with so many cool people on here.
But one troll like this asshole makes my extreme discretion seem right.
Be safe out there. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Thats ridiculous, even if it was sent with good intentions you can’t send shit like that without someone knowing/being ok with it(not saying I condone it but just as an overall common sense), spores and seeds are one thing, even clones, but to ship finished product like that is just plain irresponsible among other things.

6 Likes

Don’t let the asses keep you from sharing. I’m sure we all have shipped to a cop before. We know there on here. It’s just seeds. Can’t get into trouble for that

6 Likes

All you tattle tell cops on here can go suck there tattle tell partners dick

15 Likes

If I could give 10 likes I would.I will definitely do some swaps in the future.
Overgrow rocks, keep spreading the love Corey.
Everyone appreciates your hard work shipping beans.

5 Likes