Free seeds bred by Mark! Again. 60 day reg. Auto blueberry 3 packs

@corey your already sending me something beautiful bro lol
You are a true OGer budz.
I’m sure someone is gonna love this gift giveaway.
Your like a seed spitting machine-gun lately …

6 Likes

Thank you for giving the beans a shot… the ghost og x c99 is super funky… you’ll really enjoy her if you like that real gassy skunk profile. I’ve got some more testers coming out soon if your up for it id love to send you some to run…

9 Likes

Absolutely ty. I will run them or anything next outdoor season. I usually start sprouting seeds the 10th of march

3 Likes

Umm gassy skunk :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

what is bb or bbg I got apack i think it was snowryder monsterkush 3 headbands the 90 and the 110 anyway just curious he’s a good dude either way and you too for giving back

2 Likes

Bubble gum and blueberry. Both 60 day autos

4 Likes

would you be into trading fpr both I have mark autos other autos and reg get at me if you want alist I would love to give them a try

1 Like

Whats the final avg size of bbgum plants?
24 inch Im guessing?

1 Like

I reckon it’s already been claimed, just got back home from spreading a little more Christmas cheer :v:t4:

1 Like

great corey you are great and you are very generous …, … you make many people happy on overgrow … for me you are an example to follow continue so brò

6 Likes

Well my fellow overgrowers it’s time for an 8 PERSON GIVEAWAY. This giveaway is only for US citizens.
All seeds are regular. 60 day maturation from seed to harvest. All strains are Bubblegum.
Free shipping.
I only ask for you to make a small Donation to the site. Even if it’s just a buck. I’m sure @LemonadeJoe will fit a link in here soon where you can do that. Thank you ogs!!

I’m not going to do a wiki on this one so this is how it works.
Make a post and call your number. That’s it!
Good luck everyone and happy growing!
BTW these seeds are very large. To big to fit in corrugated plastic.

11 Likes

Post here? How bout #6

2 Likes

Thanks @corey!

Our donation link is either https://overgrow.com/donate (preferred) or https://www.patreon.com/Overgrowcom

Or PM me for paypal…

Happy New Year! :sparkler:

7 Likes

@Corey I would love me about half a dozen please. You are a helluva guy…thank ya much #9

2 Likes

I’ll pick #5 thank you! @corey

2 Likes

How about number 8 :v:t4:

1 Like

I’ll take
Any of the autos

1 Like

number 7 isn’t claimed

1 Like

Call your number

Call a number