Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Just an attempt at humor. I appreciate your concern none the less. :grin:

Peace/Love/Sharing …

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

I googled it and couldn’t find anything health related. :laughing:
Could only find info about the lake monster. :upside_down_face: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

@CADMAN you absolute beast!!
Thank you so much for expanding my landrace collection at the same time as my schwag bean collection! I absolutely didn’t expect such a quantity or variety when I opened this envelope.
One of the Freakers slaps is going straight onto my water bottle.
All my love and gratitude brother.

I’ve read about Violetta prior to receiving these, and

X @DougDawson 's PPP pollen sounds infuckingcredible
Is there any more background, or fun facts/links you can share about the Vietnam and the Vagabond Schwag. I can’t connect to West Coast Seeds website, and I don’t know what’s meant by “b grade” seeds… Like, is this literally a schwag bag? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::thinking::rofl::bear::v:

13 Likes

I recognize that green leaf decal. :laughing: :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

5 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures

Violetta should make heads turn ,)

5 Likes

1970 Vietnam Black
Landraces and heirloom post 1132

2 Likes

Just seemed cool. B grade = ANYTHING is possible. All random seeds. Of high grade strains, but these seeds are the ones that hit the floor and got mixed together. So now nobody knows what’s inside lol

6 Likes

Shout out to @Hydro921. I just saw some pistols on the pre-98 Bubba you gifted me. I’m so stoked

12 Likes

Reading this makes me so nervous lol I sent a few packages yesterday to some fellow OGers and the post office lady was bending and squeezing my “letter” talking bout “I may have to put a non-machinable stamp on this” I was like “nah, it’s just some stickers I’m sending to some friends kids, it’ll be alright” then I bought up some stamps so I can just use a drop box and got the hell out of there. Fingers crossed she just went ahead and put it thru without being a dick. Nosy fucccckks my gawwd :roll_eyes::woman_facepalming::joy:

7 Likes

Awesome
Good luck with your grow

3 Likes

I really don’t think there’s any reason to be nervous, just from this thread alone it’s obvious seeds are delivered all the time in many different countries with maybe an occasional issue. I could understand being a bit nervous if I lived where it was illegal with harsh laws but people are nosy by nature so yea I always assume someone is feeling or shaking the mail but not nosy enough to actually open it “accidently”.

I did speak to a neighbor who works in the sorting room of a USPS office a couple towns over and although he said the packaging I showed was a bit suspicious he ultimately thought it was more likely just a handling issue. He said the volume of mail has doubled over the past year and many workers are feeling burnt out. He also mentioned that bubble mailers are the most notorious at getting ripped open and at least everyday there are several empty packages in the bins with a mix of items at the bottom so if using bubble mailers make sure to tape them up really well! They used to put stickers on the packages about the damage but that pretty much stopped with the volume increase but ultimately it’s up to the supervisor on how to handle it.

5 Likes

Peace All. I am a worker in a warehouse and have to deal with many packages as well as bubble mailers as well. ( Not exactly envelope size but the bubble mailers U would get with a small Amazon order) Point being, I have seen many empty envelopes or bubble mailers come down the line to be sent out and know for sure it’s not ppl working with me taking it. Those mailers rip alot it seems. Not a postal worker so I dont know but I am conveying my experience as some who handles similar packages daily. Stay safe… :fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

8 Likes

Thanks to all involved @corey @DougDawson

Bless, Fatty

13 Likes

Awesome brother, glad they made it, happy growing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They are so nosey ! Haha last time I was in the post shipping beans to CAN the guy kept squeezing my letter like “Any liquid, flammables, ? Anything dangerous in here ??”
Telling me I may need to send this as a package if it’s anything other then a letter.

Yeah like if I was gonna ship something flammable I would stick in an envelope and let you guys handle it for me lmao

But anyway he felt the coin flip and I just told him it was a birthday card with the little song player thing in the middle. Like the ones when you open it sings happy birthday to you.
He shrugged and put it through.

But yeah they are nosey as heck.
Then I did like you and bought a bunch of world stamps so I don’t need to have someone feel up my letters. I really wouldn’t have been in there if it was going somewhere in the US, I’m just not sure what to use all the time to other countries when I have multiple flips inside. Now I don’t need to worrie about it thou.

7 Likes

Yes ! With everything I ship now I wrap the entire thing in shipping tape. I was doing it because I was paranoid the address stickers I was using would fall off or smudge in the rain whatever. But I wrap even simple letters now all over.

1 Like

Were these from bobgrows?

3 Likes

Yes they were

4 Likes

Oh my :roll_eyes: just slap a stamp on there and send it man! Stop feeling up my mail. I can’t wait to get a confirmation from the people I sent to! It will make me feel a lot better lol :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

A very great many thanks to @JohnnyPotseed and … fantastic human being from Canada!

Yesterday I was thinking that I wanted to grow some hashplant genetics and here it is! :green_heart: :smiley: :+1:

9 Likes