Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Step away :scream:. When will I learn!
Congratulations everyone!!

5 Likes

I’m on the list for @Jinglepot 's Super Lemon Haze Seed Run, SLH x Lemints might have some potential

11 Likes

I just finished a cure on my first auto, “Purple Lemonade” It’s the most lemony bud I’ve ever smelt in my life. I know it’s an auto but wherever fast buds got that lemon terp from, it’s amazing!

5 Likes

Nice, my AZ brudda! Can’t wait to start experiencing the whole array of homegrown (non-dispensary) terps!

6 Likes

Oooh, that would be interesting. Got my chair ready for the day

5 Likes

@AZsensi I just started my First Auto grow ever; Come say hey when you get a sec! I’d love to have your input :bear::+1:

4 Likes

What part of AZ?

2 Likes

Desert or pines?

2 Likes

no worries buddy :smiley: had just wake n baked a big bowl of dank sinatra :green_heart: didnt realise it wasnt world wide

growth in growing :seedling: :herb: :evergreen_tree:

:man_farmer:lime :om:

2 Likes

Got the beans in last night’s mail. Thanks again. They will be popped in the fall run. I’ll be sure to tag ya
Peace

3 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420 you clearly know where the “turbo” button is on your mailbox. Thanks fam!

12 Likes

Are those regs!? White Rhino and Jack Herer!? :drooling_face: that’s my language!

10 Likes

Brutal ass desert

3 Likes

Me as a teen on vacation with family: “This cactus museum is GREAT! Wow! 120 in the shade! Imma gonna go get ice for my hat and check out some Cholas.”

Same trip; in Sedona: “Y’all seem like a bunch of crystal loving weirdos… and yes I appreciate you… and HELL YES i’d LOVE to see Saturn!” (heads up to Flagstaff to see rings a long ways aways at the Lowell Observatory)

7 Likes

Picked up a letter today, much thanks to my OG friend @HappyTrees23s.

you will see these growing soon.

18 Likes

Oh nice ! I’m glad they arrived safely :relieved: enjoy them

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground thank you very much good sir, you weren’t kidding when you said you’d add a couple things with the bahia :wink:

@middleman thank you dearly for hooking me up, truly appreciate it.

@VAkish thank you for your generous contribution to my little project

Amazing :clap:

27 Likes

thank you @hollyho

15 Likes

Thank you as well @BigMike55

15 Likes

Your mailbox was full! Congrats, looks like a cool project you’re going to have going!!

4 Likes