Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Thank you brother :pray:

9 Likes

Yo @RomulanGenetics welcome!!

5 Likes

Well speaking of seeds, who we got kicking around? Perhaps we can pass some out :slight_smile:
tenor (3)

10 Likes

It is Friday after all

4 Likes

Is there someone on here that does a great job of getting clones into people’s hands? Preferably in the states, as getting clones shipped into Canada is not something I’ve tried yet.

My goal is to find someone that I can send a few clones to, and they can in turn distribute them among any of you who wants them. No strings attached.

Aside from that I’ll plan some giveaway tester seeds for people also. I’ve got some stuff that needs widescale testing and it would be nice to have some fresh blood growing them. My current testers do a fabulous job, but its all private and not a public thing people can follow along with. Which I would love to see happen here eventually.

24 Likes

Here is a thread dedicated to clones @RomulanGenetics

6 Likes

My bday is April 13th so I automatically get some lol but I got the ppp,SODK X CDLC and (dgx3bog)xcdlc

3 Likes

Thanks again and I look forward to those

What I’m looking for is a specific person who you all trust that gets lots of clones spread around. I know that doesn’t exist as much as it used to, so you all might not even have that here… but its what I’m looking for. I can’t possibly give clones to users individually, but maybe there is someone out there that can and already does regularly?

13 Likes

I think you just smashed the keyboard with your palm :joy:

4 Likes

Lots of trusted members who could probably handle it, but none that currently do it, if you put the word out though I’m sure you’ll get applicants that could be easily vetted by the larger group.

6 Likes

Thanks for the correction lol

1 Like

There are a few that have given out cuts but not sure about someone who does it regular, its more sporadic. Seeds defiantly flow more. I am sure if you put out some feelers you could find a trusted user to middle them for you.

7 Likes

Also it was my forehead not palm new typing style

2 Likes

Lmao @hollyho was right that cross needs a name badly

2 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it. Happy growing bud.

1 Like

So I am excited about the PPP and those auto’s are awesome :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Well since @DrGonzo13 said auto’s how about we start with some of @BasementBeans work? Sound good?

5 Likes

still have 4 Black Dosi Fire beans and some stamps left too

2 Likes

Ok, for the first pack we shall go with Sour Orange Diesel Kush x CDLC fem autos :slight_smile: Question incoming.

8 Likes