Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

My new replacement seed fridge, front and side so far thanks to all of you generous individuals @MoBilly @BigMike55 @sprinklememaynee @FiveGar and as you can see yours have arrived (mere minutes ago lol) @Bobgrows and have been added accordingly. Still waiting on an envelope or two . Thank you all :pray:t2:

13 Likes

What’s the reason to hoard so many seeds?

Lol, do u know how many seeds I have? So many lol. Refrigerated seeds need to stay at a steady temp without many fluctuations ie: their own fridge is often best because the door is rarely opened altering the temps.

3 Likes

When I bought my original seed fridge I had 6 packs FYI

2 Likes

Yea, but I asked what the reason was to sit on so many seeds

Looking for testers.

Purple Moonshine #20 X GSD f5 (bodhi’s GG4 x SunShine Day Dream).

Also have a few Copa tester packs left to those that can pop them right away.
Copa Genetics

14 Likes

Last time I harvested seeds I ended up with over 1600 viable ones from two plants, that’s why

7 Likes

Always handing out that fire! Get ‘em while they last

2 Likes

So we can choose what strains we want to grow when we want to grow them? This is Overgrow.com heh after all lol.

7 Likes

Niiiiiiice!! I can only dream of having a seed fridge lol awesome!

4 Likes

Abundance reigns here!

4 Likes

Will the Purple Moonshine need popped right away as well or no?

2 Likes

Nice to have a selection plus if your into trading or just sending seed to people around the world .

You never know what the govt and big pharma plan on doing with genetics . There was talk they’re made non seed producing plants to stop the average joe from making seed.

Who knows what the future will bring when those ass hats are in it for the big dollar.

Better to be safe and have some strains to grow out then not being able to find or reproduce seeds.

10 Likes

Took me many years to acquire one, bought my first one in anticipation of a very large seed run outdoors. Definitely a nice thing to have, knowing your investments are secure for years to come

8 Likes

Hey @BigMike55 i swung thru and picked up my mail yesterday! I didn’t even know u threw the black and blue in there!! Thank you! I appreciate it :grin:

6 Likes

Only 3 of my 10 PM popped, think wc had soured. Would love to run some testers.

3 Likes

You mean 3n?

2 Likes

I heard that non viable plant crap as well…. Crazy

2 Likes

Google dark heart nursery sterile clones

3 Likes
2 Likes