Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I got some :mailbox::love_letter: today!!!

No, noā€¦.@chronix Thank you so very much!! :hugs:

I was glad to read you managed to take care of your Rodent :chipmunk: problem, without injuring yourself, or opening up healing wounds. :wink:

I hope youā€™ve had a wonderful TGIF and you have a fabulous and blessed weekend. :pray:t2:

17 Likes

I am happy that you got them. Have fun with them! I hope you have a great weekend as well. :slightly_smiling_face:
When you start them please let @JohnnyPotseed know. (Id love to watch them too)

8 Likes

I always like to watch cuz lol pardon the pun, that does sound bad without knowing the context huh?
But yeh @KanehB please tag me or come post a pic or two on the ā€˜Hall of Geneticsā€™ thread

9 Likes

Lmao it does w out the context hahaha

5 Likes

Arrived today. Thank you @chronix

13 Likes

Pretty sure my letter from you came today also . Thank you

3 Likes

I absolutely will tag you both and @JohnnyPotseed Ill be sure to visit your ā€œHall of Geneticsā€ :smiley:.

Does sound kinky, if you donā€™t know the context. :wink:

4 Likes

So when you pollinate a lot of plants, you get a lot of seeds. But thereā€™s sorta seeds everywhere alsoā€¦this is why so many breeders sell mixed packs. Thereā€™s always a ton of seeds that are:

1. Fall out of the buds and are unknown
  2. Seeds that are ā€œBā€ grade but will still likely germ fine
  3. Seeds that fall out of the shucking pile or are otherwise misplaced
  4. ā€œtester seedsā€ to check ripeness that are maybe a bit early but will probably germ fine

Anywayā€¦I got a lot of mixed Garland pollination seeds. A bunch. Not even finished shucking and sorting everything yet. Probably well north of 1000. Should be done next week.

These would be a mix of:
Garland F2 (multiple females) [Golden Goat x Scottā€™s OG]
Mango Nigerian Cough F2 x Garland
(Massachusetts Super Skunk x Appalachia) x Garland

I was hoping to give them to a trusted member to dispense for free for cost of shipping and materials/gas/etc to forum members. Itā€™s a lot of work, I donā€™t want to bother with it, but maybe someone else would. Good for new members, quality parent plants, no worries about messing anything expensive up. I think itā€™s also stuff pretty much anyone would like and be generally easy to grow.

IDK just a thought. If someone wants to handle something like that let me know.

21 Likes

Thereā€™s a few solid guys in here that Iā€™m sure would love to do that. Maybe once I get some experience sending out seeds of mine own, I can help.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not hard by any means, itā€™s just very tedious and time consuming. Likeā€¦data entry with several field trips to the the post office and packaging stores. Hard part is doing it cheap, quick, and efficient as possible.

If you gotta ship international itā€™s the same thing but 3x as annoying.

8 Likes

I could get them out there in time @vernal , if you like.

13 Likes

Iā€™m the same way. I still havenā€™t shucked most of mine. As soon as I do theyā€™re gonna be given away. I wish I could go through them all myself.

Mine are like yours, good parents and I usually let whatever male that was ready, make seeds of a lot of what Iā€™ve grown.

Itā€™ll be my contribution to ā€œOvergrowing the worldā€. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Sometimes I just scatter some on walks or out and about here and there. They rarely grow but I like to think a few make it, but then I also think maybe Iā€™m ruining some outdoor guyā€™s plot haha.

12 Likes

Yeah, otherwise Iā€™d be putting them all over in special places. But, yeah, it would likely do more harm than good. Put them in the hands of a home grower, and let them cull the males or make them famous.

6 Likes

I will throw my name out there to help if it is needed.
I am sure Doug can distribute them alot better then I can, but I can help a little bit if needed.
The postage an supplies do add up!
Just throwing it out there, no worries either way. :slightly_smiling_face: :v:
@vernal

9 Likes

@chronix I received the Alien OG f2s today. Thanks!

12 Likes

Hey brother. Thatā€™s really generous of you, I hope it works out!
I wouldnā€™t mind trying some of those. That Mango Nigerian Cough in particular has peaked my interest :green_heart: !

If her terps are anywhere close to what she sounds like, I would love to taste her and maybe do a cross in the future.

4 Likes

Awesome, I am happy that you got them!
Have fun with them! :slightly_smiling_face: :v:

3 Likes

Hope everyone closed off the week on a good note.

How about it? We doing giveways tonight?

4 Likes

Iā€™m ready for them if theyā€™re happeing

1 Like