Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Thank you @bassman5420, @Pluckyevil
Got your gifts today…

@misterbee Thank you for the GSC fem brother…

11 Likes

Thank you @Budderton

Got your gifts today…

15 Likes

Nice! That didn’t take too long! I’m glad they made it @alwaysnoob ! I hope they work good for you! Happy growing my friend!:grin:

4 Likes

The eagle has landed !! Thank you @Rhino_buddy and @DougDawson.

7 Likes

Awesome, happy growing :slight_smile: Hey @Slick1 , did you see @Budderton has a giraffe puncher strain :rofl: No giraffes were harmed in the making of this strain.

7 Likes

Hell yeah and I’ve never been so honored :laughing:

10 Likes

Last day for this contest!

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson for some fire mix of White Widow X Road Kill Skunk. I hope that skunk comes through for me in this mix. I like them stinky. Your the great provider Mr. Dawson. Be well.

7 Likes

Most of these came from here…what do I pop next???

6 Likes

Fantastic, glad they made it. Happy growing bud.

That’s a tough one. Nobody has done a bud run on PPP, the Cherry Festival are special and those ISS X BB should be fire. So many great choices there bud.

6 Likes

I’ve got 2 PPP going now. :green_heart::v:

7 Likes

Oh I so love to hear that. How was the germ rate, did you just pop 2? Can you tag me or PM me any pics as you go? I would love to see them.

6 Likes

Hey @DougDawson! Those 88G13HP x JOTIs BlackBerry Hammer seeds arrived today!

Thanks man!
:pray:

7 Likes

They had half inch tails within 36 hours. 2 out of 2
This is PPP now… @DougDawson

Still have to see if they make the cut to go outside in my grow. But looking really good so far. :green_heart::v:

17 Likes

That’s amazing @MoBilly , glad they made it. There should be something special in those beans and you certainly are the man who can bring it out. Happy growing brother.

Amazing, thanks so much @Bobgrows , I appreciate it fine lady. Hope they grow into something special for you.

7 Likes

Me too! Thank you for those! :green_heart::v:

6 Likes

Hell ya bud! Glad they showed up from their loooong trip lol.

The GSC was given to me to be added to a few giveaways. They were said to be a secret santa gift, but Corey was the one that gave them to me and he had got them from misterbee for the record, he deserves the credit whether he is here or not. Tag me if ya pop any, happy growing out there bud :+1:

11 Likes

I’ll definitely tag you and the Mrs when I pop them brother…
A big thanks to Corey, (I choose to believe that he’s watching and he’ll come back soon)…
I mean, the admins or mods gotta notice how much we miss him right…

8 Likes

Dang those are some FAT indica leaves!

4 Likes

Those are nothing compared to Purple Rhino.

7 Likes