Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I was just looking for Cherry Sunshine today ! I couldn’t find any straight like I wanted thou. That sounds like a nice cross :yum:

3 Likes

Dammmmmnit! I got off here at the wrong time lol congrats everyone!

@HappyTrees23s yeah, tornadoes are so scary to me. I never cared as much when I was younger but in my 20s I saw one with my own eyes… now I get very anxious :grimacing:

4 Likes

Ohh cool i thought it was that cherry white by mosca seeds :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I gotta say lol @Mithridate you rocked it last night cuz! Only 50 or so posts to go through this morning, but dayum!..Whatta line up of great sounding :fire: Such a great display of the OGenerosity this site is so well known for! Congrats to all the winners ! Grow on!

13 Likes

It was rocking with OGenerosity……as per the usual around here last night. :smiley:

A shoutout to @chronix for mailing this:

Also, to @JohnnyPotseed for the :fire:!

13 Likes

Anyone hanging around interested in some beans :smiley:

11 Likes

Don’t think I’ve caught a giveaway of yours yet! What’s up for grabs today?

5 Likes

I smoking , i waiting to you say.
I never see a @api312 giveaway too

4 Likes

Present and ready for duty

2 Likes

I’ve got just a few more packs of the 1990 Sensi Super Skunk taken to F5 I’m looking to give out over the next few days. Looks like there’s some interest so we’ll do a trivia question in ~10 minutes for the first pack!

12 Likes

Ooo interesting, what have you got for us?

Edit - whoops, little slow heh.

3 Likes

Here I am.

3 Likes

That skunky goodness, yes please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good night all y all.
I ll do a lunch in five minutes.
Hurry hurry😂
This skunk was :yum::yum::yum:

2 Likes

I was in until you said trivia lol.

1 Like

Alright so, for a pack of the Super Skunk who can tell me the birth town of the original breeder of this strain!

2 Likes

Santa Cruz California

3 Likes

Sam the Skunkman in california?

Perth australia

2 Likes

Sam bred the skunk 1 the mother of the super skunk, but, not the super skunk :wink:

3 Likes

Ben Dronkers

2 Likes