Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Winner! Dm me yr deets :smiley:

Neville bred Super Skunk and he was indeed born in Perth

6 Likes

popcorn

3 Likes

WHOA!

:australia: for the win! :heart:
Thank you! @api312 :bowing_man:

:metal:

7 Likes

Have you pulled any stinky phenos out of this line yet? I have yet to pull anything beside fruit leaning plants from any skunk I have grown sadly.

7 Likes

Definitely some citrus phenos in here but… also some with like funky-baby-poop-mixed-with-latex-plastics grossness :yum:

13 Likes

I’m kind of in the “nurture” can influence smells camp as well. I’ve definitely seen stuff express different indoor vs outdoor, salt vs organic and even different organic feedings. I don’t have an answer for what the skunky diet is per se but I think experimenting with that stuff can definitely cause different scents to be expressed or brought out more or less. That said, I personally think the true skunk spray stuff is probably not in dutch genetics but more from the rank afghan stuff. But, who knows :man_shrugging:

Anyways, to get back on topic. Let’s do one more of these packs in 10 more minutes to give folks some time. I’ll have another trivia question for y’all.

5 Likes

Alright. For the last pack of the skunks who can tell me the general name of the compounds responsible for giving both skunk spray and skunky cannabis their smell!

4 Likes

Thiols :call_me_hand:t4:

5 Likes

Hmm, thiol’s?

4 Likes

Winner! Send me your deets.

Yall are fast!

4 Likes

@api312 Thanks mate, you always come up with good relevant trivia questions. I was still kicking myself for getting the Neville question wrong so I had to snag these haha, I was thinking if it’s F5 then must be Dronkers. Didn’t read the question right, pm coming through

3 Likes

Just want to give a shout out to @Bobgrows
Ty for the beans
They arrived safely

10 Likes

@HashstasH card game about to begin :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations to the skunk winners, I got sidetracked, not that I pose any competition. :+1:t2:

9 Likes

321 MBT :slightly_smiling_face: Byers Scientific - The Source of the “Skunk-like” Odor In Cannabis

Not playing atm …not the right thread …good ass read

Yeah me either, once in a while I get an old fashioned dibs.

Congrats to the winners!
Cheers

Happy they got there! Enjoy them! :green_heart::v:

Everything was perfectly in tact my friend, no raspberry boogie but gems none the less, ALL gems. I’m a fan of mosca as well so it was almost meant to be , thanks again sorry for the late reply

1 Like

Can you give me a little more info on the orange strain please @Mithridate , my mentor literally just saw it and instantly perked up, he’s like Holy S&$! is that the real ORANGE, like as in orange bud? To make him do a double take it takes something special.

4 Likes