Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

I only got 3 ounces off the plant dried,it was a small plant I’ll regrow it spray 2 females with CS spray then breed it back to another plant lol

4 Likes

The Durban looks sweet @anon98660487

2 Likes

Thanks I had a kinda a shitty grow as well,but some how I winged it lol
I bought new lights for all my tents and the plants all refused to grow
Waited a month to see if I was tripping then went back to my old lights and plants started to grow again
It was very strange

2 Likes

Its funny how that works sometimes.

1 Like

Good morning dibs lol

1 Like

Damn, multiple people giving away at the same time actually looks fun…

Haha whomever is sending out hairbrushs & ashtrays I love it. Unique as ever…

7 Likes

…and those ashtrays are frickin awesome.

9 Likes

Cloudspin x Black Candyland

3 Likes

The brush was to hide the seeds in :crazy_face:

It has become my signature method when shipping many packs at once or when the cargo is precious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

16 Likes

I sent those beans to @anon98660487 in a trade, they were gifted to me from @Varinaut who used seeds from Dutch Passion when he made those.

7 Likes

Hi folks!!! I’m in weedheaven!!! Just letting you all know!!! @corey, @DougDawson, @BigMike55 and a whole bunch of other awesome OGers!!! The stork has landed!! With a bunch of beans!!! Don’t know which is better or worse! Receiving some beans every two to three weeks or getting a load of them every two to three months!!! (being able to handle paranoia from a paranoid toker ain’t always easy!!) LOL! Still debating, yet, happy as heck!!! My humblest gratitude to this amazing community!!! I love you all!!! Looking forward to seeing @corey back here with us!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :pray: :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

YEEE-HAWWWW!
They actually DO deliver mail in Brazil!

6 Likes

Yes!!! Inefficiently slow and precarious, yet it works!!! Always with a major lag!! @BigMike55, got two envelopes of yours bud!! One I know it must be DragonBlood x Hashplant!!! Psyched as heck!! Haven’t opened them yet!! lol!! It feels weirdly, awkwardly pleasant the anticipation, thus, not opening them so far!! Guess I’ve been drinking too much Pink Floyd!! :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8 Likes

I hope you enjoy what I sent to you brother. You’re a good dude!

5 Likes

@BigMike55 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :dizzy_face: :rofl: :hugs:

A bit crazy, but good!!! lol!! Thanks brother!!! Likewise!!!

Pics coming later! Here or on your thread!!!

4 Likes

@rhinobuddy thank you man I can not wait to get these in the flower room

8 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 3)

Awesome! Hope those blueberry are big enough for you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I used to use hairbrush like that back in the day to hide my shit… it can fit an amazing amount if done correctly!! The mind of a stoner :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: love it

6 Likes