Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

They should do fine thank you

5 Likes

Are those clones?

2 Likes

@bassman5420 and @Pluckyevil my seeds arrived today, thank you so much for your OGenerosity!

8 Likes

Yes it is.

2 Likes

That’s dope
I need to learn how the method of keeping them safe.:+1:
Good stuff

1 Like

Thanks guys, my girlfriend makes all kinds of cool stuff like that, she will be thrilled to hear that you guys like them! :pray: @BigMike55 @CADMAN

5 Likes

It is super cool my friend. She did a great job

2 Likes

Dang! That’s so cool! I need to find something like that. I’m using a 105 mm artillery casing for an ashtray. lol
That looks very nice. I’m sure my wife would like that more than my shell casing. lol

3 Likes

Wanted to show some appreciation to @VAkish and say thank you for the beans and pollen. Can’t wait to see what grows up outta these beans, especially those Chem crosses! Thanks again OG! :grin::hugs:🪴

7 Likes

Glad they showed up bud! Was there really only 1 pack of seeds in there? Should have been a pack of (PBBx?)xGelato as well.

2 Likes

@Bobgrows Got some skygod in the mail yesterday! Thank you very much :+1:

My brain has been getting pulled in 20 different directions so I have been late on a few things heh.

3 Likes

That came on the previous pack you sent!

3 Likes

Ooh? I guess I am just getting confused with giveaways lol! My list says the same it seems, just had not referenced it yet and went straight to panicking lol.

3 Likes

I think I like yours even better! I love that old war stuff

1 Like

Hope you enjoy!

1 Like

You want some of these beans since I got the first batch from you

1 Like

Very cool @Abbbian , I know I sent you a few envelopes recently. Let me know what showed up when you get around to it bud.

1 Like

I apparently forgot to post a thank you for the White Cherry Truffle S1. I’m an ass. Thank you @HappyGoLucky21 . I did take a picture but have apparently since deleted it.

Found the original thank you I did
https://overgrow.com/t/free-seeds-free-clones-thread-part-9/72354/4932?u=aglanthia

5 Likes

Anyone hanging around tonight?
Any seed vultures?

9 Likes

3 Likes