Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

Small mailing going out today so if you are expecting they are on their way.

Troll Train

13 Likes

I always wonder what the mailman/woman thinks when he/she sees stacks of envelopes being delivered or dropped off lol. I often wonder if mine thinks I celebrate my birthday 365 days a year as thereā€™s usually an envelope at least every other week and sometimes an absolute abundance. I know the lady well who runs my local shoppers post office and she says between actual weed and other stuff coming and going everyday that seeds are basically of no concern and couldnā€™t see the government bothering with them. Who knows whatā€™s true but whoever came up with the coin flip/washer idea was genius! Thank you :pray:t2:

10 Likes

I first saw the coin flip method around the year 2000 with some seed I ordered thru Heavenā€™s Stairway seed bank from :canada: . My preferred way to send seed for sure!

7 Likes

Same here, Im getting ready to send one out with the clear plastic washer from HS or maybe Cbay. Funny I still have flips with one or two seeds in them from back then.

4 Likes

@DougDawson beans have arrived. Thank you for doing so many seed givings. You rock

7 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 Iā€™ll let you know.
We will talk. :green_heart::v:

1 Like

Glad they made it safely, happy growing @Aglanthia

Thank you Doug, I shall refrain from playing in this thread for a month or so.

Have fun everyone!!!

5 Likes

Glad they made it bud, hope they grow well for you.

1 Like

Anyone have any stud make pollen theyā€™d be willing to trade? I will hook whoever has some with seeds from the crosses Iā€™ll be making. Itā€™s somewhat time sensitive, the males I was planning on using as a donor turned out to be Herms and donā€™t want to continue those traits into the next generations. Currently the females are in their 2-3rd week of flower

3 Likes

What are you looking for?

2 Likes

The only pollen I have at present other than some smaller bits is Paonia Purple Paralyzer. A user just got some from me and said it was still viable so if you want some itā€™s yours.

3 Likes

Inside USA? I have some tiramisu V2 (Mandlebrots magnum opus x ogkb 2.0) pollen from a nice male but itā€™s over a year old now. Been in freezer cut w toasted flour sealed in tubs w silica packs so might be good still.

5 Likes

I have Coreys LeMints and it just seeded a Trizzler for me. Thanks @Mr.Sparkle
If you like.

4 Likes

@chronix @JohnnyPotseed - I got some lovely mail today, thank you both so much. :black_heart:

10 Likes

That could definitely work. Pm me if you can. Youā€™re in Canada too so shipping could be fairly quick

2 Likes

When Mike says FatPack, he really means it lolā€¦
The pack was really fatā€¦ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Canā€™t wait to pop em once I fix the heat issueā€¦

3 Likes

In Canada, thank you though that strain sounds bomb

2 Likes

Does anyone recognize these. No nameā€¦
I would like to thank themā€¦

8 Likes

Danmed right! We donā€™t screw around, here. If I can get 20 beans in there, 20 beans it is. My FatPack usually are as full as I can get them. That way someone wanting to do some Pheno hunting, has something to work with.

2 Likes