Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 10)

@BigMike55 ain’t called Big Mike for no reason!!! :flushed: :pray: :hugs: :rofl:
BIG Mike you rock brother!! Congrats @Terpsnpurps! Serious gift getting to you soon!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :herb: :hugs:

2 Likes

@BasementBeans Gotta learn it first though, plans…!!! First things first, I’m learning how to grow, then I’ll probably move on to higher grounds!! Thanks again bud!!

4 Likes

Well with over 100 from me alone in this last batch I would imagine you will be staying out of the free seed giveaways for a while and leaving some for others on OG :wink:

6 Likes

Yes sir!! I’ll be quiet!! Morning DD!!!
:wink:
I’ll be lurking!!!

3 Likes

Hey @wny61 welcome welcome to OG! I remember your intro post saying you’re old school, and to go easy, so please see this post as educational and not punitive; I’ve seen a couple of posts by you now saying dibs when no seeds are being offered.
I encourage you to read the recent posts in their entirety before trying to claim seeds; if something is being offered by the members here, it will be clear in the post, and if nothing is being offered then, well… There’s nothing to dibs.
Good luck homie, glad you’re here.

6 Likes

Lmao… lurking and sweating and shaking from withdrawals hahaha… this is a true addiction here… I love this place!

5 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :sweat_smile: :flushed: :wink: :rofl:
Don’t you worry @Terpsnpurps!!! Already got both hands tied back round the chair!!! Gotta find a way to tie my chin now!!! I’ll survive!! :joy: :wink:

5 Likes

Hahahahaha man it’s going to be tough I know… I don’t think you really want to win all the time… I think you just like the fun and comradderry… did I spell that right?

4 Likes

Close enough…!

camaraderie!!! :hugs: :sweat_smile:

or comradery…!

2 Likes

Damn you’re right but did you know there’s 2 spellings?

:upside_down_face::thinking::metal: I was wrong either way though hahaha

2 Likes

It has been an easy keeper @Terpsnpurps.
She was strong, beautiful and had zero issues.
She’s been hanging for six days. :wink:

3 Likes

Man that sounds amazing!!! I can’t wait!! Woohoo!!!
Thank you man!! Now I’m starting to get that Christmas is coming as a kid impatience lol…

1 Like

How cruel!
Next you will tell us your smoking her………,

2 Likes

Does anyone have any purple Urkel F1 or F2 ?

1 Like

I don’t know if they’re on offer, but I believe @Bobgrows might have some kicking around…

3 Likes

Holy shit, that’s a lotta beans! I’ve not got a single one from the famous DD yet haha

You got a commercial grow growing on @Abbbian? Love to be directed to seeing a good ole large grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ASAP my friend!!! LOL

3 Likes

That I do. Have a few. :green_heart::v:

3 Likes

I do have a few…

4 Likes

Once my package arrives please let me know and we’ll go from there. I’ve got lots to offer in trade, perhaps we can go that route. Just something I need for a project next year no rush. @Bobgrows

2 Likes