Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 12)

Lmao I bet, I miss that stuff. Not a big drinker personally but shine and cognac I’m a sucker for. It’s nostalgic and awesome at the same time. Now you did it, me and me BUDS will be there :wink: lol

6 Likes

C[quote=“MoBilly, post:2437, topic:81866”]
corn squeezin
[/quote]

Reminds me of George Jones White Iightning song.

Sheeeew White Lightinin👍🏻

3 Likes

No joke, I once watched him “flavour” with a couple pine cones. I personally disliked that “pine shine “ though. But some piney OG Kush mmmmm. It’s amazing the stuff you can learn from an old shiner

4 Likes

I’m not a hard drinker either. I would much rather have some great herb but this is kinda a family thing. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Trust me I 100% get it brother. It’s the closeness, comaradery, family element that makes it so special. That’s what I truly miss, just hanging out at the old copper still smoking fatties, singing, playing guitar. Dancing etc. used to get real wild when the old biker boys showed up I tell ya, gun shots are not rare, neither were hallucinogenics lol

6 Likes
7 Likes

I just envisioned you @DougDawson in fact lol and BOOM!

3 Likes

Sorry, my fault.

4 Likes

Had me some shine not too long ago.
Was told it was a family thing for 5 generations thus far.
Good shit!
And super smooth…

I was near Duck WV, do you know where that is?

3 Likes

Im trying to find that pine flavor in OriginalDankmaster96 Columbian gold x Xmas bud.

4 Likes

Let’s go to the chat thread boys.

5 Likes

Oh man, that sounds like gold!

4 Likes

Yeah current state of eye disease precludes photography, voice to text and vice versa is a modern day gift

6 Likes

Well giveaway was for yesterday but think we can squeeze this last one in :wink:

7 Likes

If you got in on yesterday’s giveaway, they are on their way :slight_smile:

23 Likes

@hollyho

The Blackstrap Eagle has landed…thanks so much for the “pip” seeds! image

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl: you’re welcome! Glad they made it :blush:

5 Likes

I had a laugh that day over the pip thing.

6 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::shushing_face::shushing_face:

I was trying to do things a “right way” and just ended up confusing everyone and feeling bad bc I felt like I was leaving innocent little seed lovers out. No more I tell you.

I’ll just have to hope an OG friend will point out when seed pirates are here :joy:

13 Likes

Check the pips! The pips don’t lie. :rofl:

4 Likes