Chat room (let's chat!) šŸ’¬ (Part 2)

hahaha!
Makes sense now.

Thanks! I posted the question before I was taking it out .

It seems to have lost some of its dank-ness that was there when I first put it away to store. Seems drier now. Unfortunate as it was perfectly cured. It might regain some when itā€™s left out for bit.

I was taking some out for someone who really enjoyed the first batch i gave them before Xmas and they asked if I had more.
Thx for the laugh n reply!!

1 Like

@Calix Not joking nowā€¦ If I have, that is, when Iā€™ll have a bit around, Iā€™ll surely freeze it! Most benefits are worthier than drawbacks!! Sure if you have the jars and ready, less messing with them buds!! And no change in temps! Iā€™ve seen a number of people swearing by vacuum packing, sealing and then freezing!! They say it is awesome! It sure interests me!! Have fun!! :pray:

1 Like

I have some jars of my personal grows that are curing and available.

However
I received some serious work of art cannabis from a grower Iā€™ve met here thatā€™s been cured to perfection - and I wanted to save it for special occasions and when Iā€™m in a smoking phase and can distinguish the effects. Iā€™ve got 4 tins in a vacuum seal bag in the freezer . 3 seem like some land race stuff . Old school type high. And one is like a lime green and Sweet pungent smell.

Talking about it got me wanting to smoke!

Iā€™m the total opposite of most people .I like to smoke when I have stuff to do! LOL . If Iā€™m alone and left with my thoughts in the evening I can get really anxious and overwhelmed. So I like having a smoking partner and usually for the day until the peak is settled + then I can go home and enjoy the beauty of the stone and close my eyes and think about funny things and just enjoy lifeā€¦itā€™s nice to be high every day sure. - that happens no.biggie Really but itā€™s really nice to be able to use it in a respectable manner -

edited for private discretion

Woah! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yā€™all ever get the feeling someone on here doesnā€™t like you too much but you donā€™t know why? Should I send a pm or something in case itā€™s just me over analyzing crap?

4 Likes

I think youā€™re plenty cool, no need to fret.

5 Likes

Yeah, what Loph said :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you peeps. But it really is driving me nuts to not know what I did if anything. Like I know I piss some people off (not on here) but I at least know what I did and it was probably on purpose.

4 Likes

An alternative explanation may be that the user in question is perpetually out of likes so while they may cherish and share your opinions, they have no means by which to express these sentiments.

If youā€™re being cool whatā€™s to worry? Maybe Iā€™m not the guy to help. Afterall, I post all kinds of pictures from my garden seeking validation from OG.

4 Likes

I will give you all the validation and ego stroking you want. But I dont think thats it. It feels like I run this person out of threads when I respond to something they post. Think Iā€™m just gonna ignore it. If there is something going on with them its their problem not mine unless I did something to validate the behavior. Which I donā€™t think I did.

4 Likes

Hang in there. I stay to myself. I like to stay on my page. My friends stay that way. You will find yourself here. OG

5 Likes

The chat room is the late night bar. Or the morning coffee. Itā€™s the train ride to work or the bus ride to hell. I like ya. One Love

5 Likes

Ill take the late night bar or the bus ride to hell laughing all the way

3 Likes

Good news, my gal started throwing pistilsā€¦

6 Likes

That was very a eloquent analogy of the chat room Hemp .

I like it.

2 Likes

What happened to that under ground bunker grow ? I think theyā€™re was a hatch in a closet. High tech set up in the basement (by my standards)
Canā€™t remember if they ran into issues

This was maybe 6-12 months agoā€¦ .I can try searching just wondering if anyone remembers
Edit. - found it ;! Pedro;

1 Like

Yup, it happens. Donā€™t sweat it. Could be a thing or your imagination. If it is really bugging you send them a PM, what could it hurt? You will get one of 2 responses. Either way if itā€™s bugging you might not be bad to clear the air. Best way to resolve friction can sometimes be to get it out into the open.

2 Likes

Oh man, my girl started throwing dishes. Wanna trade?

7 Likes

monkey poo lol

3 Likes

I got a box off of Amazon for my cat.
Oh, and a microscope came with it.

She donā€™t care about the microscope thoughā€¦

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 5000 replies. Continue discussion at Chat room (letā€™s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 3).